Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Where can I get a wig? Can't afford much $$
Previous  1  2  3

ra_mom

Post Wed, Nov 20 2019, 5:42 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Can you clarify how to get on touch with her? I can't enter the number on my WhatsApp

You need to enter the + plus sign before the number for international.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 20 2019, 6:15 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Can you clarify how to get on touch with her? I can't enter the number on my WhatsApp

I texted her..pics look nice but hard to tell how it would look..

My husband is not agreeable to take a chance with buying and returning from China. It would cost $600 plus cutting etc...

She doesn't stop texting back! She keeps telling me that everything is selling out in seconds. And she keeps convincing me that I would pay for Shevy here more money! (As if hers are as good as Shevy) I guess she knows our system here.

The other thing is if there's any problem with it, shedding in half a year or so, I'm stuck with it.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Nov 20 2019, 6:19 am
Block her if she gets harassing. Black list, she won't know and you can check if you want

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 20 2019, 6:32 am
Ruchel wrote:
Block her if she gets harassing. Black list, she won't know and you can check if you want

Nah, she can text me all she wants..
Just wondering why she is so desparate if she is selling them by the seconds...

She just told me she'll send a video of the wig...lol.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 4:48 am
OP, what did you, or anyone else looking for a reasonable wig, choose?

peacock

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 5:04 am
Styleby shira wigs all wigs $700

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 6:12 am
I purchased a European KiKi wig that I would like to sell. Its medium to dark brown with highlights. Its about 18 inches long ( reaches the chest) and hasnt been cut yet so you can cut it to your liking. (Its fairly new) . It has no bangs but you can cut bangs on it.
I want to sell it because I was hoping for something wavier, which I thought this wig was but this is straighter and is meant for those who dont want curls in their wigs. (Aka prefer straighter-which seems to be the style now but doesnt work for me) .
I already paid to add baby hairs.
I would sell it for 1000. (It retails for double) .
The cap is medium/large.
Let me know if youd be interested in seeing a photo of it. Im in Brooklyn. I would ship it.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 6:20 am
I’m in Lakewood and would love a new sheitel but can’t afford much. Where are there places in Lakewood to purchase used good quality sheitel or cheaper ones? Thank you.

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 7:17 am
I just saw an ad in Monsey for second chance wigs. Has anyone ever bought from them and how are their prices.
I am a 1B color and it is very hard to find and I cant pay so much.

In Lakewood I heard that is great, Galit Azzar I dont have her number off hand but I heard from friends that they got really nice sheitels from her for a good price. She is also easy to work with.

applesbananas

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 8:06 am
Op if ur still looking I may have a lead for u. Pm me

jflower

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 8:15 am
[quote="amother [ Powderblue ]"]I purchased a European KiKi wig that I would like to sell. Its medium to dark brown with highlights. Its about 18 inches long ( reaches the chest) and hasnt been cut yet so you can cut it to your liking. (Its fairly new) . It has no bangs but you can cut bangs on it.
I want to sell it because I was hoping for something wavier, which I thought this wig was but this is straighter and is meant for those who dont want curls in their wigs. (Aka prefer straighter-which seems to be the style now but doesnt work for me) .
The cap is medium/large.
Let me know if youd be interested in seeing a photo of it. Im in Brooklyn. I would ship it.[/quot

I'm interested in your kiki but would need to see a pic of hair color. Also would need to try it on since I need a large cap. Powderblue, please send me a private message. Thanks

SesameSeeds

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 8:33 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
I purchased a European KiKi wig that I would like to sell. Its medium to dark brown with highlights. Its about 18 inches long ( reaches the chest) and hasnt been cut yet so you can cut it to your liking. (Its fairly new) . It has no bangs but you can cut bangs on it.
The cap is medium/large.
Let me know if youd be interested in seeing a photo of it. Im in Brooklyn. I would ship it.

Would you be able to PM photos of color?

DallasIma

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 9:39 am
I buy synthetic wigs online, mostly from Paula Young but also from Beauty Trends and The Wig Company. I've gotten lots of compliments for wigs that cost me anywhere from $40 to $70. Between wearings I keep each one in the net and the box that it came in. I wash them with wig shampoo and spray them with wig spray (for shine and smoothness).

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 9:47 am
DallasIma wrote:
I buy synthetic wigs online, mostly from Paula Young but also from Beauty Trends and The Wig Company. I've gotten lots of compliments for wigs that cost me anywhere from $40 to $70. Between wearings I keep each one in the net and the box that it came in. I wash them with wig shampoo and spray them with wig spray (for shine and smoothness).

Do you have any links or pictures to share?

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 9:58 am
Whats the catch to malkys wigs? new? used? synthetic?

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 11:40 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm making BM
I don't know where to start from.
Is there even a possibility to get a nice wig under $800. (Even that is a fortune for me Crying )

Suggestion: Don't write I'm making BM. Write out Bar Mitzvah.

ruchelbuckle

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 11:59 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:

Pm HashemYazor. She has one and is very happy with it (don’t know how much she wears it though)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 10:51 am
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
OP, what did you, or anyone else looking for a reasonable wig, choose?

Nothing yet. I'm too picky and I am afraid of spending my hard-saved money, afraid I won't be happy... Sad

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 11:36 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:

I heard she has a 7 day online order return policy. It's off the shelf China human hair and I heard people are happy.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 12:47 pm
Second red carpet wigs. She was great, and I got a gorgeous wig for $400. Woodmere is a bit of a shlep, but worth it, IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/redc.....hl=en
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics