Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What brand tights?
Previous  1  2

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Nov 21 2019, 9:53 am
Land's end is expensive, but 100% worth buying when it goes on sale or if you have a coupon.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Nov 21 2019, 10:29 am
I wear a combination of Hue, Target's A New Day blackout tights https://www.target.com/p/women.....etab, and Snag tightts.

Tights tend to last me a couple of years.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Nov 21 2019, 4:11 pm
I wore my new Snag tights all day, including 3.5 hours teaching preschool (time on the floor and with kids crawling on my lap) and 3 miles walking home. I NEVER ONCE felt the need to pull them up or adjust them. They were perfectly comfortable and I had no rubbing or chafing. They are shockingly stretchy, but still stay in place! I LOVE them.

They took about 10 days to arrive from the UK. Builder's Tea is very close to skin color, and semi opaque - about 50 denier.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Nov 21 2019, 4:40 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
I wore my new Snag tights all day, including 3.5 hours teaching preschool (time on the floor and with kids crawling on my lap) and 3 miles walking home. I NEVER ONCE felt the need to pull them up or adjust them. They were perfectly comfortable and I had no rubbing or chafing. They are shockingly stretchy, but still stay in place! I LOVE them.

They took about 10 days to arrive from the UK. Builder's Tea is very close to skin color, and semi opaque - about 50 denier.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH Thanks. I bought a cream plaid skirt, and couldn't for the life of me figure out what tights to wear with it in the dead of winter. Now I know. Just ordered a pair.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics