Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Iso place to deliver hot lunch to rehab in UWS

OutATowner

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 7:50 am
I don't know NY at all, a relative is in a rehab near the upper west side, I'm going to find out exactly where later. I wanted to order a hot lunch for her, or a nicely packaged breakfast type of thing.
Any recommendations for a place that would deliver in a hospital like setting, and is reasonably priced?
Tia!

amother
Teal

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 8:55 am
Where exactly is the Rehab located? Are you looking for meat or dairy. Everyone in the neighborhood delivers it’s just a matter of what and where

Stars

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 9:16 am
Search on ubereats.com
Enter the address of the rehab and if you're looking for kosher, enter that too, and you should get a variety of options.

N'sMom

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 9:20 am
I recommend My Most Favorite on 72nd. They have wonderful breakfast food and are expert at packing it up nicely.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 9:34 am
Bagels and co.
Very reasonably priced.
Delicious food.

Bagel boss has a location on the upper west side as well.
Again, amazing food!

OutATowner

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 3:44 pm
Thanks all! It's on Amsterdam Ave. I'll look into those suggestions.

OutATowner

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 9:39 am
Any other suggestions? I've seen ads for places that send it like a gift, not just baked ziti in a foil pan type if thing. If not I will use one if the above, I just want it to look nice. Tia!

avrahamama

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 9:42 am
My most favorite is probably your best bet if you want it to be presented nicely.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 9:48 am
Kosher near me app

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 9:52 am
avrahamama wrote:
My most favorite is probably your best bet if you want it to be presented nicely.

I agree. Of the available options they're the one who would probably be willing to dress it up. When you call ask for Doris and explain your situation.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 10:46 am
They're not going to wrap it nicely, but go to seamless.com, enter the address and put "kosher" in the search bar.

Not everything that shows up will actually be kosher. Some will just list that they have kosher pickles. But it will give you an idea.

My recommendations are Grill 212 for meat (great food, really nice owner) and Sunflower Cafe for dairy (they irk me by running out of whatever it is that I want, but the food is excellent).

And refuah shleima to your friend or relative.

mommyhood

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 10:51 am
OutATowner wrote:
Any other suggestions? I've seen ads for places that send it like a gift, not just baked ziti in a foil pan type if thing. If not I will use one if the above, I just want it to look nice. Tia!

The ads are probably for Brooklyn based places like Bagels N Greens that wouldn't deliver to the UWS. You can try J2/Jerusalem Cafe, they might be willing to make something up for you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries