Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Longest lasting makeup recommendations
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 24 2019, 3:09 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
I recently had someone ask me if I lost a lot of weight. I said, no, why are you asking? She responds: Because you look much older, like your face fell in...

I mean, I know I asked her, but still. Banging head

That’s crazy.

amother
Gray

Post Fri, May 24 2019, 3:19 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
I recently had someone ask me if I lost a lot of weight. I said, no, why are you asking? She responds: Because you look much older, like your face fell in...

I mean, I know I asked her, but still. Banging head

Unbelievable.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Fri, May 24 2019, 7:27 pm
No time to read through the whole thread now but as a makeup artist here’s what you need:

Inglorious gel liner-gel pot and apply with a brush, thin layer at a time
Lipstick-if your using long lasting and don’t want it to crack apply the thinnest layer you can imagine, wait for it to dry and then go in again thinnest layer and repeat until color is as you’d like. Maybelline superstay is great, lipsense lipsticks are awesome
Foundation-estee lauder double wear is great for oily skin but be careful if you have a tendency to dry. Depending on how dry but maybe don’t use it at all. I like makeupforever hd stick a lot.
Use cream bronzer countour and blush And set with powders
Set everything with translucent powder-RCMA if your dryer, Laura mercies if your oily
Mascara use non water proof and apply thin coast at a time and then when dry and full apply a thin coat of water proof to seal

amother
Gray

Post Fri, May 24 2019, 7:30 pm
I like that mascara trick. Gonna try it this shabbos! Good shabbos, gang!

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 25 2019, 10:59 pm
Lawngreen-thanks so much! The eyeliner is called and inglorious? I did a google search and couldn’t find it...

nicole81

Post Sun, May 26 2019, 3:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow good for you for having that confidence! I don’t know if I could do that...

LOL confidence is a great cover story! More like having a nursing baby not sleeping through the night for a year, and me trying to get every last wink I could get at any expense!

As an aside, I know you asked about makeup, but also make sure you have a good skincare routine if you don't already. It can help you feel a lot better with less makeup, or help enhance the look of the makeup, especially as it wears off over long yomim tovim.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 11:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Lawngreen-thanks so much! The eyeliner is called and inglorious? I did a google search and couldn’t find it...

I think the eyeliner she’s referring to is Inglot.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics