Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Enrolling daughter in kindergarten/UPK at Mesoras

goldie1

Post Sun, Nov 24 2019, 11:37 am
I was wondering if anyone could provide information about the process (and whom to contact) at Mesoras BY in Brooklyn for applying for admission to their kindergarten/UPK program. I am interested in applying for DD who will be 4 for next school year.

I called the school to inquire but have not heard back. Thank you for any advice!

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 2:10 pm
I don't have any information but I would say you must try the school again until you get through and get an application, now is the time to apply, interview, etc.

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 2:52 pm
Definitely keep calling until you get through to someone. You may be too late, as many of the available slots go to siblings, and those who aren't part of the school probably called a month ago. When trying to get DD into BYA and BY of 18th Avenue, we called for applications in Isru Chag Sukkos.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 3:03 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Definitely keep calling until you get through to someone. You may be too late, as many of the available slots go to siblings, and those who aren't part of the school probably called a month ago. When trying to get DD into BYA and BY of 18th Avenue, we called for applications in Isru Chag Sukkos.

She's not too late. I just sent in an application yesterday. I called and received one in the mail about a week later.

OP where else are you applying? I'm having a hard time figuring out the right school for dd.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 5:22 pm
is it free?? Trying to find a free program
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics