Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Guests
S/o - guest room(s)?
Previous  1  2

amother
Red

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 6:58 am
We don’t have one but it is definitely on the list since the kids are older now and 2 are close to shidduchim so eventually we will need another bedroom. Also my parents live OOT and when they come there’s lots of rearranging. I love to have guests and since we moved to this house it takes a lot of planning. DH is in the process of building an office in the basement since he works from home. Depending on how that pans out, I’ll see about adding a guest room.

sky

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 7:21 am
I use to have 2 guests room in my basement but now my kids moved in I really miss it. We used to host all the time - for ourselves and neighbors. I had a guest book and there are so many great messages on there.
I only have family sleep over now. One of my children gives up his room whenever they come
I don’t have non family anymore because my kids still sleep in the room next door.

In my next house I really want a guest room again.

littleprincess

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 7:44 am
We have a guest room on the 3rd floor of our house (2 flights up) it has a separate toilet and shower . My 2 big ones sleep on the same floor but cant use the toilet there when we have guests .
In our neighbourhood theres a huge demand for hosting so its being used a lot of time .
It's not super comfortable as it's part of the house but people still come because there aren't many options .
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics