Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dr. Weinreb patients who are you using now?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 22 2019, 11:49 am
I have used him for 8 years and now dont know what to do. What is everyone else doing? Are people staying with at the practice with the other 2? Are people going elsewhere? If yes any good reccomendations? I dont want maimonides or manhattan. Is anyone at the practice and mid pregnancy? How is it? Is the place still running well with the other 2 or does it seem to be dying? Pepperman was straight out of residency when he delivered me 13 months ago. Bh it was an easy smooth delivery so it didnt matter but I am nervous that if cv there is complications you need someone very competent.... from what I heard moses is very nice and very competent. That’s why I would consider staying. I am not pregnant now so I have time to think it over but I would love to hear from others.

bsy

Post Fri, Nov 22 2019, 11:55 am
I would stay. The other 2 are extremely kind

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Nov 22 2019, 11:58 am
There is no where better to change to. Unfortunately, there are no good OBGYN offices in Brooklyn.

amother
Black

Post Fri, Nov 22 2019, 12:30 pm
Hi,
So yes same problem!! I’ve used Dr. Weinreb for the last almost 10 years . !!
I had another 2 obs before him in Brooklyn that were awful.
I don’t even live in Brooklyn anymore, and I was still saying I am only staying w/Weinreb.
I don’t know the other 2 doctors. But I don’t think I am traveling to Brooklyn for them .
I’ve done some research the last few weeks. I am looking into Dr. Andrew Defazio. He has 2 locations in Brooklyn and 1 in Staten Island . He is affiliated w/ Methodist .
I feel you guys . It’s hard to know whom to go to now .

awesomemother

Post Fri, Nov 22 2019, 1:09 pm
Staying with the other 2. Moses delivered by my last one and he was fantastic. They both are kind and patient and knowledgeable. I called the office yesterday to ask if everthing is staying the same and they said yes. Dont think there are too many better options locally.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Nov 22 2019, 1:27 pm
I was considering changing to his office (from Dr Dori's office) and now I'm thinking if I should still change or no. Haven't been by Dori in about 3 years so don't really know what's happening there either.

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Nov 22 2019, 2:47 pm
I would stay. I love the office! The staff is extremely professional and the nurses are so caring. I went to the practice before Dr. Pepperman came in but Dr. Moses delivered my baby and he too was so professional and competent.

Bellamom

Post Fri, Nov 22 2019, 2:49 pm
I used the practice with my last baby and dr Moses delivered. He was very good and I would totally recommend. I don’t know anything about the other dr in the practice, I never met him. But I chose this practice because 1- dr Weinreb and 2 I don’t want Maimonides or Manhattan. So overall happy with it.

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Nov 22 2019, 3:08 pm
I'll also add that the hospital is outstanding! The cosmetics of the place do need improvement, but the nurses are all top-of-the-line and so patient. I chose the practice because I heard a terrific recommendation, back when they were afilliated with Methodist, and I was upset when they switched to NYU-Brooklyn but it really impressed me.

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, Nov 23 2019, 7:03 pm
I’m a big fan of Dr. Andrew DeFazio. His brother ended up delivering me (they practice together) and it was a very positive experience and it really could have gone wrong (Vbac, etc etc)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 24 2019, 7:58 am
Bump

tweety1

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 4:14 pm
I delivered with Dr Moses very recently and can't say enough positive abt him! I had an absolutely amazing experience. Even the hospital, every single nurse that was involved for me and baby was so nice and kind and professional. I can't think of next time yet, but I think I'm staying.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 4:17 pm
Thanks for all the replies. Anyone have feedback on Pepperman?

Sebastian

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 4:17 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I delivered with Dr Moses very recently and can't say enough positive abt him! I had an absolutely amazing experience. Even the hospital, every single nurse that was involved for me and baby was so nice and kind and professional. I can't think of next time yet, but I think I'm staying.

You had so many bad experiences that it makes me really really happy to read this.

tweety1

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 9:08 pm
Sebastian wrote:
You had so many bad experiences that it makes me really really happy to read this.

Yes yes yes!! I finally found a Dr I was sooo happy with and now this story. But I think I'm sticking with that grp. The staff at the office were exceptional and so accommodating. When I thought I had an emergency they let me come in to calm my nerves even though they were almost closing. Even after my baby I wasnt feeling well, I just walked in without appt and they didn't make an issue at all abt it! Oh well....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries