Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Best stroller for israel?
Previous  1  2

rivkam

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 4:26 am
The most popular strollers are the yoyo, bugaboo bee and city mini. Yoyo is great if you dont walk much and are constantly in and out of the car. Also it takes up such a small part of the trunk which is a major plus if you have a small car. I just find that yoyo isn't great if you walk alot and has a tiny bassinet

Iymnok

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 4:46 am
I have a Mountain buggy swift. I have not needed to repair it other than new inner tubes. The MB double is quite popular here and quite narrow. I like the strength of their frames.

intrigued1

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 5:09 am
Uppababy Cruz Has a great basket, you can get a car seat adapter etc. Just Dont get the Vista - too wide to fit anywhere, it doesn't fit in the aisles.

essie14

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 5:22 am
It really depends on your lifestyle and where you live. I'm mostly in the car but I also powerwalk with my baby. For birth-9 months I had Graco car seat and snap n go frame. It was the best for the car.
I also have a city mini GT which is the most popular stroller in my neighborhood.
Once DD outgrew the sal kal I got a cheap umbrella stroller for the car.
Love my city mini GT.

hotcocoa1234

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 10:01 am
intrigued1 wrote:
Uppababy Cruz Has a great basket, you can get a car seat adapter etc. Just Dont get the Vista - too wide to fit anywhere, it doesn't fit in the aisles.
is the uppabbay cruz good for walking in israel thoigh? The wheels are much smaller than the vista so I heard it might not be good for the bumpy sidewalks?

Smile1234

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 4:16 pm
hotcocoa1234 wrote:
is the uppabbay cruz good for walking in israel thoigh? The wheels are much smaller than the vista so I heard it might not be good for the bumpy sidewalks?

I have it and used it for almost four years in Israel. I love the basket and that the seat can face both directions. I think that if they would just put the wheels like the gt has it would be the perfect stroller. It’s not the size of the wheels that makes it hard to push. They just aren’t so great when hitting bumps because they aren’t rubber. I found myself getting stuck on silly small rocks on the sidewalk.

I have the 2015 version. It’s possible later versions the wheels were improved but I don’t know.

Everyone I know is happy with the Cruz. The vista is too wide to justify the price lol

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 8:36 pm
Smile1234 wrote:
I have it and used it for almost four years in Israel. I love the basket and that the seat can face both directions. I think that if they would just put the wheels like the gt has it would be the perfect stroller. It’s not the size of the wheels that makes it hard to push. They just aren’t so great when hitting bumps because they aren’t rubber. I found myself getting stuck on silly small rocks on the sidewalk.

I have the 2015 version. It’s possible later versions the wheels were improved but I don’t know.

Everyone I know is happy with the Cruz. The vista is too wide to justify the price lol

I know many people here who have the Vista (seems to be much more popular than the Cruz) and none of them have had any trouble getting in and out doors.

It was veeery popular around 5 years ago. Now there are new ones in vogue, but I'm not currently 'in the parsha'.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions