Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
CranioSacral therapy for infants
1  2  Next

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 11:35 am
I would like to know if anyone has any experience with craniosacral therapy. I have a 9 month old baby who is mildly delayed physically, is very clingy to me and in general not in the best mood. I had an anxiety filled pregnancy with this child and b”h at this point everything is fine , yet I feel all of his above actions are related to this. Someone suggested I try this. Any helpful advice would be appreciated. Btw this is not my first child and neither my second so I do know how babies this age are supposed to be...

studying_torah

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 11:45 am
Just wonder if that would be safe with a baby's soft spot and skull ?

peacenine

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 12:11 pm
If you're in monsey try Michael sanft he's amazing with babies.
845-304-3966

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 12:18 pm
I would really love to hear people’s experiences... like what type of change I can expect to see in my baby, and approximately how many sessions it would involve?

I can go to Monsey. Wud you know how much he charges per session?

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 1:22 pm
There's a Great PT in Monsey who works through Cranial therapy. He claims it's very safe and effective. He helped kids walk and get physically stronger through cranial.

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 2:35 pm
Op here. Can you give me the name and number of the great PT you are referring to....

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 2:59 pm
Dr. Jackie Hines of Connectivity Therapy in Morristown, NJ is great with babies. You will not be disappointed.

rmbg

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 3:06 pm
I have personal experience and very much encourage you to try it. How many sessions really depends on what the issue might be. But it’s not sessions on end. The first session should already make a difference.

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 4:00 pm
I used her on my 2 week old infant since he wasnt nursing well. I ended up giving up nursing not knowing if it was my babys issue or mine.

One thing though she did work on his fear (of choking having cord around his neck) it was so interesting to see how she works with such tiny kids and how they respond. He is such a content good happy kid. I wonder if it is from this. I would definatly go with my future kids iyh.
18454998005 her name is Friedman she lives in monsey. A wonderful person.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 2:52 pm
I would highly recommend after my experience. My baby wasn't nursing well at all and after one session I went from exclusively pumping to exclusively breastfeeding. Before that my baby would hardly latch. It was the best money I spent. If your located in Israel I can give you contact info.

Iymnok

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 3:11 pm
I’ve heard from a few mothers that it has really helped their infants with nursing. 1-3 sessions.
It’s very non-invasive. Look for someone experienced with babies.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 8:59 pm
I'm wondering if anyone has used craniosacral therapy for a chronic green runny nose. This is a toddler. ENT wasn't helpful.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 9:21 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has used craniosacral therapy for a chronic green runny nose. This is a toddler. ENT wasn't helpful.
Have you tried removing dairy from his diet?

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 9:41 pm
If ur in bp, Andreas. kallenos, the owner at kids in shape specializes in this

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 12:17 am
I practice cranial sacral therapy and my clients do report significant changes in 1 -2 sessions with babies. Maintenance after a few weeks/months is beneficial. I would definitely say to give it a try.

exhausted

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 12:29 am
I did cranial sacral therapy on my newborn who was colicky/ very unsettled/always wanted to be held. It was amazing to watch, the first session was 45 minutes and he just laid on the bed, still, the entire time. I definitely believe in it.

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 12:34 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:

Yes find someone who is trained in lymphatic drainage

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 12:58 am
exhausted wrote:
I did cranial sacral therapy on my newborn who was colicky/ very unsettled/always wanted to be held. It was amazing to watch, the first session was 45 minutes and he just laid on the bed, still, the entire time. I definitely believe in it.

Who did you use for cranial therapy?

SorGold

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 11:44 am
My baby benefited from cranio sacral therapy for sure. His digestion and latch improved alot in 1 session.

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 7:02 am
So I just wanted to update that I took my toddler with the long term green runny nose to Michael sanft, in Monsey. I'm thrilled to update a few days later she is cured! There is no more discharge. His number is (845) 304-3966 and I paid about $100 for the session which was painless and my kid just laid calmly through it.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics