Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Here we go again: Nachlas, Moreshes, Bnos Bracha etc..???
Previous  1  2

Sebastian

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 5:04 pm
OP, I know the principals of both schools and I'm glad your dd is going to Bnos Bracha. May she have a wonderful year.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 5:08 pm
I’m a Bnos Brocha parent. They have been working really hard past few years raising their academic levels. Comparing to other schools my neighbors go to, they are par.
You can’t compare the warmth, commitment to every girl feeling great about herself and overall happiness level to any other school.
Wishing you well.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 5:09 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Welcome! It’s an amazing school! We are super super thrilled there Smile I haven’t found academics to be an issue yet. Do you know another school where the primary girls learn the 50 states and capitals and all the organs of the body and what they do? The way I like to describe it is that the girls learn a ton without even realizing that they are learning. Everything is with songs, hands on etc. my first grade daughter just learned about the election process. They had elections in their classroom. Chocolate chip cookies vs. black and white. The teachers explained the process through that. A small example of how they learn in Bnos Brocha

Thank you! Those were the principal's exact words: They work hard and learn a lot without even realizing they are working hard and learning a lot.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 5:10 pm
Thank you Sebastian and amother olive! That's very sweet! Amein!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries