Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Ideas for baby girl kiddush at home

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 24 2019, 11:05 am
Would love some ideas for the kiddush I'm planning for my baby girl in my home. Really want it to be nice, but working with a strictish budget. I'm usually creative, but for some reason my mind is going blank. Decorating ideas, cute cake/cookie ideas etc. Also if anyone has gotten nice decorating items on aliexpress, would appreciate links!

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Nov 24 2019, 1:52 pm
Really easy cookie one someone sent into me and it looked really cute. Basically take the half moon shaped cookies (semi-circle, one side chocolate, one plain). Take 2, break one in half neatly and put one half on top of the other cookie, following the curved line, use melted chocolate to stick the pieces together. Also stick two mini flower cookies to the bottom of the curved line and voila, it's a baby carriage. She also stuck a tiny pink bow to the side which looked really cute.
mini cupcakes with pink frosting
make your own flower shaped cookies and use cutters to cut pieces of pink fondant on top
peanut chews with swirls of chocolate (use dark or white chocolate-cover the surface and then drizzle the opposite color on in lines and then drag a fork through to swirl the chocolate-can also add pink coloring to make it girlier)
pink macaroons in a tall vase looks really cute
mini baby bottles or rattles to decorate
you can fill pink baby bottles with mini marshmellows and put them to decorate

if you search for girl baby shower party, you should find cute table decorations.

trying to remember what else we did for my dd (about 8 months ago now)

Mazal tov and hatzlocha! Remember you can do regular cake and cookies and just spice things up here and there.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 24 2019, 2:27 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Really easy cookie one someone sent into me and it looked really cute. Basically take the half moon shaped cookies (semi-circle, one side chocolate, one plain). Take 2, break one in half neatly and put one half on top of the other cookie, following the curved line, use melted chocolate to stick the pieces together. Also stick two mini flower cookies to the bottom of the curved line and voila, it's a baby carriage. She also stuck a tiny pink bow to the side which looked really cute.
mini cupcakes with pink frosting
make your own flower shaped cookies and use cutters to cut pieces of pink fondant on top
peanut chews with swirls of chocolate (use dark or white chocolate-cover the surface and then drizzle the opposite color on in lines and then drag a fork through to swirl the chocolate-can also add pink coloring to make it girlier)
pink macaroons in a tall vase looks really cute
mini baby bottles or rattles to decorate
you can fill pink baby bottles with mini marshmellows and put them to decorate

if you search for girl baby shower party, you should find cute table decorations.

trying to remember what else we did for my dd (about 8 months ago now)

Mazal tov and hatzlocha! Remember you can do regular cake and cookies and just spice things up here and there.

Thank you so much for the ideas!! Exactly what I was looking for. If you can remember anything else you did girly themed, come back and post please!
A little overwhelmed with all the decoration ideas, having a hard time putting things together in my head....

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Nov 24 2019, 2:27 pm
Pink and white paper straw stuck into a marshmallow dipped in white choc and pink sugar or sprinkles.
Heart sugar cookies, dip half into pink choc, or white choc and pink sprinkles.
Cupcakes with pink frosting and white pearls, or pink/white sprinkles around edges (dip edges into a bowl of sprinkles while rotating)
Baby pretzel molds from wilton, fill with choc and a pretzel rod. Wrap in individual plastics.https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wilton-6-Cavity-Pretzel-Mold-Baby-2-Designs-2115-2101/24929652

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 12:32 pm
Thank you so much for the replies so far! Bumping for more ideas

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:22 pm
amazing saving has very cute pink plates with spoons and forks with matching napkins
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics