Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Weather Jerusalem - chanukah

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 11:56 am
Someone told me top pack a winter coat. They said there's no heat, and it's freezing.

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:51 pm
Two years ago Chanukah was Beautiful and last year a ton of rain. Definitely bring a winter coat.

Elfrida

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:52 pm
'No heat' seems to be talking about the temperature inside, which is a different thing to the weather outside.

About the weather outside, it is hard to say. Right now we are having warm/comfortable days and cold evenings. I take a light jacket when I go to work, but coming home late sometimes wish I had a heavier one. By Chanukah it could be totally different. And of course we are hoping for rain. A medium weight waterproof coat is probably your best bet.

As for inside, it will depend on where you are staying. A hotel will be comfortably heated. If you are staying with friends, the house may not have heating. Most people use heaters as necessary in the different rooms, and some might choose to cut down on heating to save money. Be prepared to dress in layers, and pack a couple of thick sweaters.

And most important, check the weather forecast nearer the time!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics