Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Movie recommendation for real life (free to watch on YouTube
Previous  1  2

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 4:52 pm
daagahminayin wrote:
. Bonus points if you can guess who my favorite actress is from this list!

Ah'm thinkin' Meryl Streep.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 5:19 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Can you download showbox on your phone? You're not gonna find too many free movies on you tube.

Don't download showbox. Your internet provider will pick up on it and send you a warning about it being illegal.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 7:33 am
Do tv shows qualify?
A million little things
This is us
Both have very real relationship struggles. It's not all rosy. But there are good times too. I think you'll really like it. Try to get a hold of both.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 11:16 am
asmileaday wrote:
Do tv shows qualify?
A million little things
This is us
Both have very real relationship struggles. It's not all rosy. But there are good times too. I think you'll really like it. Try to get a hold of both.

tx for the suggestion.
problem is I dont have free movies acces etc. so if its a one movie, I can see it on youtube and pay a few $, but if its bunch of episodes, its not goona work.
seems like these both are a bunch, correct?

asmileaday

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 6:27 pm
Yes both are a lot of shows. Sometimes you can buy a season on Amazon and it's not that expensive. But subscriptions are so cheap you can get hulu for 5.99 a month and watch all seasons and episodes of both tv shows I mentioned. Plus a thousand more things.

If you like movies with music, a star is born is also a pretty good movie. It gives you all the feels.

Odelyah

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 8:08 pm
daagahminayin wrote:
Renting from YouTube or Amazon is not as expensive as a subscription. Do you have Amazon Prime? If yes, then you can watch free movies on Prime Video.

Also, I haven’t checked all the links out but you might find more free and legal movie options here: https://www.tech21century.com/.....ites/

Here are my movie choices for you. Some are not real-life, some are not about married couples, some aren’t about mature couples, some don’t have the couple as the focus of the movie, some don’t have the couple staying together BUT they each tick at least one of the boxes of what you’re looking for to some degree. Bonus points if you can guess who my favorite actress is from this list!

Hope Springs
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Maybe Baby
One True Thing
Still Alice
Kramer Vs Kramer
The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The One I Love
Iron Lady
As Good As It Gets
Shall We Dance
Julie and Julia

Meryl Streep? (I haven't actually seen any of them but I have good cultural literacy Smile )

OP Ushpizin is the best movie and it fits your criteria. Not sure if you can watch it online for free, but you can get it out of the library.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 8:14 pm
I think you would really like Srugim. It's an Israeli tv show (with English subtitles). I think it's free to watch if you have Amazon prime.

cbsp

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 8:32 pm
Terms of Endearment?

https://www.commonsensemedia.o.....rment

Dunno if it's on YouTube though.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 8:33 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I think you would really like Srugim. It's an Israeli tv show (with English subtitles). I think it's free to watch if you have Amazon prime.

I saw it already. yes liked it. but it stopped, I dont think it ever continued.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 10:11 am
little house on the prairie
on facebook they have many fan pages

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 7:34 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Do tv shows qualify?
A million little things
This is us

How do I watch these?

asmileaday

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 7:56 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
How do I watch these?

I watch them on Hulu.

imorethanamother

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 11:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I looked, not available to watch free on YouTube.

Good because The Break Up is a HORRIBLE MOVIE. It's about seeing two people at their worst, and there's no upside at all. The only upside is that they never saw each other again.

imorethanamother

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 11:19 pm
daagahminayin wrote:
Renting from YouTube or Amazon is not as expensive as a subscription. Do you have Amazon Prime? If yes, then you can watch free movies on Prime Video.

Also, I haven’t checked all the links out but you might find more free and legal movie options here: https://www.tech21century.com/.....ites/

Here are my movie choices for you. Some are not real-life, some are not about married couples, some aren’t about mature couples, some don’t have the couple as the focus of the movie, some don’t have the couple staying together BUT they each tick at least one of the boxes of what you’re looking for to some degree. Bonus points if you can guess who my favorite actress is from this list!

Hope Springs
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Maybe Baby
One True Thing
Still Alice
Kramer Vs Kramer
The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The One I Love
Iron Lady
As Good As It Gets
Shall We Dance
Julie and Julia

I love Eternal Sunshine! As Good As It Gets is. . a weird May December pairing. Kramer Vs Kramer is pretty awful, though, in terms of "romance".
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics