Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Pesach Recipes
Aishel Chayil cookbook

jetset123

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 1:27 pm
Does anyone have this cookbook? I skimmed through it and the recipes looked good but couldnt decide to buy because it was close to 40$ if anyone has this recipe book please share if u enjoy it and if its simple recipes or similiar to any other cookbooks?

dankbar

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 1:33 pm
It's the recipes of the food they serve in Aishes Chayil Kimpeturin Home

jetset123

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 1:35 pm
Do you have the book? Or know anyone who does?

dankbar

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:12 pm
Last year you couldn't get it, because it got grabbed up, as soon as it was released.
I got it as a gift, looks nice, but didn't try anything yet

Blessing1

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:13 pm
I love love the cookbook. The recipes are delicious with easy instructions.

jetset123

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:18 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I love love the cookbook. The recipes are delicious with easy instructions.
thanks now I definately want to get it!

meme6

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:35 pm
I have it I never use it. Recipes from other books way better and these some failed. I’m on cooking groups and everyone feels it was a bad buy. If u wanna invest in a cookbook there are way better ones

jetset123

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:37 pm
meme6 wrote:
I have it I never use it. Recipes from other books way better and these some failed. I’m on cooking groups and everyone feels it was a bad buy. If u wanna invest in a cookbook there are way better ones
im tired of my cookbooks.. which cookbooks do you suggest?

meme6

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:39 pm
jetset123 wrote:
im tired of my cookbooks.. which cookbooks do you suggest?

Balabusta choice 1 and 2
Miriam pascal has 3 books books one just came out and looks amazing I bought it already because her other 2 are great
Dining in and dining in again

yiddishmom

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:43 pm
My mom got it. It has some good recipes but wasn't put together well. Not all instructions are clear.

I think the best cookbooks are the 2 Balabusta's Choice. They have delicious recipes. It's all inclusive, from the simpler recipes to the fancier ones. Good desserts. Both are awesome cookbooks.

The Bais Yaakov cookbooks are good for simple basic recipes.

My mother just got Real Life Kosher Cooking (Nechama Pascal) and it's pretty good too. I follow her on Insta and often make her desserts which are delicious.

If you are buying 1 cookbook, I would NOT reccomend Eishes Chayil.

lora

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 2:56 pm
if your looking for simple good recipes its not your one. the recipes are more elaborate and special occasion type, involving many steps. I have it and do enjoy it, but not on a daily basis. I like using it before Yom tov, chanuka parties or when I need to bring food to a simcha or a meal.
the kokosh cake recipe is famous and really good. I have also enjoyed many of the meat dishes and salads.

Rachel8177

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 3:39 pm
yiddishmom wrote:
My mom got it. It has some good recipes but wasn't put together well. Not all instructions are clear.

I think the best cookbooks are the 2 Balabusta's Choice. They have delicious recipes. It's all inclusive, from the simpler recipes to the fancier ones. Good desserts. Both are awesome cookbooks.

The Bais Yaakov cookbooks are good for simple basic recipes.

My mother just got Real Life Kosher Cooking (Nechama Pascal) and it's pretty good too. I follow her on Insta and often make her desserts which are delicious.

If you are buying 1 cookbook, I would NOT reccomend Eishes Chayil.

Totally agree! I usually love following recipe from cook books but this one the instructions are not clear, meaning the measurement of spices or other ing are sometimes very off!

balibusta

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 5:08 pm
I have the cookbook I tried one thing it was regular

fraimal

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 5:19 pm
Fresh and easy cookbook is the BEST cookbook. Everything is delicious with normal ingredients

Busy@mom

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 5:20 pm
I have it. It’s true that lots of the recipes are a bit difficult but lots are easy too. Some recipes look harder to make then they really are. Fancy wording can usually make me skip to the next recipe but once I read the instructions I realized it’s not that hard at all. There is also a picture for every recipe. I recommend it.

happy12

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:29 pm
fraimal wrote:
Fresh and easy cookbook is the BEST cookbook. Everything is delicious with normal ingredients

I love Fresh and Easy. Also Silver Spoon.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics