Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
OH NUTS and KRM are the same price on rum balls per lb!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 4:24 pm
Thats surprising

OH NUTS and KRM are the same price, maybe a few cents different, on rum balls per lb! (about $10 a lb.)

I go out of my way to KRM for their chocolates. No more.

mlc

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 5:14 pm
I’m not from the area and had been introduced to KRM as the place to go for best prices. For the items I looked at, things seemed to be very typical list price. I was pretty let down, assumed that maybe coincidentally the few things I wanted were not the good price items ... lol

ra_mom

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 5:30 pm
For 1 stop shopping you get the best value at KRM and everything is fresh. I find that they are better priced on meats and papergoods than other supermarkets, and I spend a lot on those, so it works for me.
Nothing is super cheap anywhere.
While some things are cheaper at Bingo, they don't have everything I need and I don't like their dry meat (which isn't cheaper than KRM) so that place doesn't work for me. Their lack of packing up my order is also a problem for me as it's too overwhelming to box and pack such a large one stop order that will get me through the week.
I don't have time to shop in piecemeal.
Everyone should shop at places that work for them.

solo

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 5:34 pm
I prefer shopping at moishes cuz I can make my list on the app and c the prices. Krm circular prices look good. But I don’t know till after Ive made my list for the week and am in the store how much things cost. It’s just not worth it
Also bread berry prices are consistently higher than moishes or krm. But they have an app So the prices won’t come as a surprise. And they have some great specials

ectomorph

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:10 pm
ra_mom wrote:
For 1 stop shopping you get the best value at KRM and everything is fresh. I find that they are better priced on meats and papergoods than other supermarkets, and I spend a lot on those, so it works for me.
Nothing is super cheap anywhere.
While some things are cheaper at Bingo, they don't have everything I need and I don't like their dry meat (which isn't cheaper than KRM) so that place doesn't work for me. Their lack of packing up my order is also a problem for me as it's too overwhelming to box and pack such a large one stop order that will get me through the week.
I don't have time to shop in piecemeal.
Everyone should shop at places that work for them.

I mostly buy meat and paper goods as well. KRM also has the best selection of any frum store I have been in of variously shaped baking tins.

ectomorph

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:10 pm
Moishas and krm are the same store. And mountain food.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 12:05 am
ectomorph wrote:
Moishas and krm are the same store. And mountain food.

I knew that Moishas and KRM are owned by the same people, but Mountain Fruit too? I thought the owners of Mountain Fruit have Organic Circle, and have no connection to KRM or Moishas.

provent

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 12:08 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I knew that Moishas and KRM are owned by the same people, but Mountain Fruit too? I thought the owners of Mountain Fruit have Organic Circle, and have no connection to KRM or Moishas.

The manager of KRM is the owner of Mountain Fruit upstate.

bnm

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 12:36 am
and? the horror. For years my parents have been saying the chocolate isn't cheaper there. (My father is one of those men who used to go to 3 different supermarkets each time he shopped and stand in Bingo and say hi to all the people they just finished shopping with in KRM and knows the price difference between items in both stores.)

bsy

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 6:49 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Mountain food upstate has no connection to mountain fruit in brooklyn
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries