Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Struggling to find a Blonde Sheitel
1  2  Next

livliv123

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:29 pm
Hi everyone!
I recently started covering my hair again after six years of not doing so. I began covering after I got married but never became very familiar with sheitels. My mother is very generously willing to purchase me a nice wig, even so, I still want to be aware of pricing. I have very blonde hair and am struggling a lot to find a decent wig. The Shevy wigs were priced at 5000$ US for my colour and length, and they look beautiful but I feel uncomfortable asking my mother to pay such a high price. The sheitel macher suggested the Sary line, which is more middle of the line, but I read DOZENS of very negative reviews online. I’m very confused by this whole process....I’m looking for a mid level blonde wig that can be coloured and isn’t total garbage. Any suggestions??? Thank you so much everyone!

cnc

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:31 pm
What about Irene or Renaissance?
I know blondes that have had luck with those companies.

GreenEyes26

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:31 pm
They aren’t necessarily the best hair quality, but I love my blonde Gali. I get complimented all the time! I think I paid like $1500?

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:34 pm
I am very happy with my Rochi lipsker wig. @rochiwigs on Instagram. The hair is stunning, it’s very comfortable. I’m a dirty blonde and my sister is a little lighter than me and also got one from them. I paid 3800 for mine. If you’re in Brooklyn, I would recommend going to Leah loksen in crown heights. She herself is blonde so she would have insight. She carries a bunch of Israeli lines and I have found her to be very direct and honest.

monkeys

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:39 pm
I’m very happy with my blonde Irene. I like it better than my Dini.

EPL

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:59 pm
My daughter has an almost new blonde Miri, that was cut by a high end stylist in Manhattan, and she never wears it. If you private msg me, I'll give you all the details.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 7:15 pm
Very happy with my Irene, it is blond with dark rooting and beautiful highlights.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 7:27 pm
Renaissance
Dini
Rochie Amit
Gali

All work well for blondes... (also vary in price depending on what you want to spend)

ETA: you want to make sure the wig is made of actual blonde hair, not another color hair that was dyed blonde. When it’s dyed it tends to turn colors faster (green, orange etc) and I speak from experience :/

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 7:29 pm
Bella wigs are cheap and they have great blondes there hair is human hair not European also renaissance has some nice blondes

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 7:30 pm
Kudos for covering your hair!

I am sure Hashem will help you find a beautiful shaitel in your price range.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 7:33 pm
As a sheitel macher and a blonde, irenes oxidize the fastest and to the point of no return. Sary is a close second. Both gorgeous, but just have that in mind.
I strongly recommend kiki.

ice coffee

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 10:38 pm
I'm not sure if you are interested in blond with dark rooting. If so you can pm me as I am looking to sell a brand new gali as the color is not right for me.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 4:11 am
You are normal, it's hard!! I buy as soon as I get, because it can go years without a nice
But you really never have to pay 2000

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 4:32 am
I am beyond happy with my blonde wig from AG wigs. She made it as blonde as she could and then I took it to my regular hairdresser who had been doing my highlights for years and got it matched to my exact hair color.
https://www.instagram.com/thewiglounge_

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 9:51 am
I am an ashy blonde-not a true true blonde. But I have a Yafi Kaminer from Chani Kramer in Brooklyn and I love it. I previously had a Sary and I hated it. The hair was awful and it turned orange in less than 2 years.
I paid about $4300 for mine and it was pretty long so if you don't need so long I'm sure it would be less.
Also if you're going to israel and/or live in israel I have friends that went to Yafi herself and then got VAT back so it ended up being like $700 cheaper.

monkeys

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 9:55 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
As a sheitel macher and a blonde, irenes oxidize the fastest and to the point of no return. Sary is a close second. Both gorgeous, but just have that in mind.
I strongly recommend kiki.

Honestly, my $5000 Dini oxidized faster than my $1000 Irene.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 3:16 pm
OP, and others where have you found really nice blonde Sheitels that wear well?

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:52 pm
Irenes has the best shades for blondes.

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 5:03 pm
Try Eva and Chloe

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 5:37 pm
I am so so suprised no one mentions Shuli wigs on 18th avenue. They are fabulous. Fantastic pieces, great customer service, amazing prices... my blonde shulis have lasted me 5+ years. I know others who love their blonde shuli wigs, too. I am so happy with Shuli.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels