Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
The Balabusta's Daily Organizer Chanukah Sale

Yael

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 6:47 am

Organize Your Life with
The Balabusta's Daily Organizer
Gift Editions now $2 off!

Our lowest price of the year —
Gift Editions are available only at www.balabusta.us

Are you looking for the perfect Chanukah gift? Do you already use the Balabusta planner but keep losing your pen? Our Gift Editions pair our Balabusta's Daily Organizer planner with a Balabusta retractable purple ink pen tied to the binding with a long gold cord, and 4 Post-it tabs.

The Balabusta's Daily Organizer is a reasonably priced, useful and thoughtful gift for your DM, DMIL, DD, DDIL, DGD, BFF... or for yourself. The sale goes through Chanukah unless I run out sooner. — Rubber Ducky as advertiser Very Happy

Seder Habayis Telecourse

The Balabusta's Daily Organizer and Seder Habayis join forces to create the most powerful tools to your homemaking success and to enrich your daily homemaking experience: you get 13 lectures, Weekly Q & A, and a Members Bulletin to share success and ideas. Gain knowledge and tools for creating personalized schedules and routines; shopping and menu planning systems; cupboard organization and storage techniques; paperwork, laundry and cleaning routines; planning and preparations for a stress-free Erev Shabbos and Yom Tov; and tapping into your inner wisdom and strengths to build a unique home!

Course starts this Tuesday, Dec. 3rd! Mention promo BDO1920 for your special discount
To Register or to hear a free sample — in the U.S.A. call 1(845) 666-4663
in the U.K. call 0330 350-2353 — in Belgium call 035003463

Sponsored post

noosheen

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 4:11 am
I am trying to purchase but site makes it very hard to complete transaction.
The view cart takes you straight to PayPal page.
& now I’m trying to Put in address information for shipping and it just doesn’t work.
Any suggestions????

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 6:53 am
Well, the View Cart is a PayPal page, but you can still go back to the Balabusta website and your item will still be in the cart. If you don't have a PayPal account, choose "check out" (dull gray box) rather than "PayPal check out" (bright saffron box). It does appear to be working.

— Rubber Ducky

Yoyo613

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 12:55 am
How much is the book and course together after the promocode?

Yoyo613

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 1:05 am
I hope I can call in middle of the night and Im not waking you up...

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 5:44 am
The course with the promo code is $180. That does not include the planner. You can purchase the planner from the website: www.balabusta.us

The Gift Edition of the Balabusta's Daily Organizer is $18.95 for Desktop or $16.95 for Pocket. The regular editions are a dollar less. Shipping from Maryland to Europe or Israel is $12.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics