Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
First Time Home Buyer

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 4:01 pm
Anyone have experience with this? We were going thru regular mortgage broker, when made aware can do better thru first time. It sounds better, just want to make sure there's nothing else we're not aware and won't fall in. Anyone?

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:25 pm
I say this kindly.
Your post is incoherent, I'm not sure "anyone" can help you.
Perhaps rewrite your OP and use proper sentence structure and proper spelling so others can help out.

good luck

tweety1

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:31 pm
I am aware that for first time buyers can have certain deductions or something. I know a sib just recently told my hub abt it. I dunno any details though, something also with a smaller down payment.

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, Dec 04 2019, 7:55 pm
I work for a mortgage company. We do first time home buyers all the time. Depending on the area there may be programs that can benefit a first time home buyer, however not all areas have them and lots of times they dont work for most ppl since your income and info needs to be in specific criteria as well the property you are purchasing.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 11:33 am
Does anyone have experience with specific banks? Which ones worked best?

amother
Crocus

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 2:49 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
I work for a mortgage company. We do first time home buyers all the time. Depending on the area there may be programs that can benefit a first time home buyer, however not all areas have them and lots of times they dont work for most ppl since your income and info needs to be in specific criteria as well the property you are purchasing.

Can you recommend a mortgage company to help with first time homebuyers assistance programs?

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 3:22 pm
If youre in Lakewood you can reach out to the LRRC. hey have a first time home buyers credit, and they guide you. We did it thru them and they guided us to a bank. Plus you can put down as low as 3.5%

gamanit

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 3:27 pm
I think I know what you're referring to. PM me.

amother
Blushpink

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 3:27 pm
Buying anywhere in nj, first time homebuyers can get a much better mortgage rate than any broker can offer.

Reach out to LRRC for more info

mikayla18

Post Wed, Mar 08 2023, 12:01 pm
We bought our house beginning of last year so price was really high but mortgage was less than 3% BH. We got 2 grants when we purchased 1 from the bank (so find a bank that will give you a grant for using them for mortgage) and we got first time homebuyer grant as well. Biggest brachos. Ask your mortgage broker about them. Be aware it's for specific areas and specific incomes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics