Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Nachlas thread disappeared?
Previous  1  2

Chayalle

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 11:10 am
I don't see what was so terrible about the other thread that it had to be removed. You wanna boast about your school? Feel free. I don't have to read it unless I choose to.

I did find that attitude to be a bit obnoxious (she went so far as to intimate that Nachlas parents are nicer than parents in other schools....they will even do you a favor and have their kids walk your kid home...like that wouldn't happen in any other school, now would it?) but who cares? There are plenty of other far more obnoxious threads on this site.

So it's so adorable that the kids motion to the theme song? And that projects come home all debbed up? Personally, I go for the more old-fashioned approach to chinuch...I'd rather not raise my kids' standards and needs, and I wish the daycamps would cut down on this nonsense already...now it's in schools? But whatever. I'm glad for kids to have a school to go to, and I'm sure the people mean well.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 11:14 am
Im the OP of the I love nachlas thread. Sorry I dont have time to read thru this thread now so sorry if this is repetitive. I asked for it to be removed. The mod even told me to keep it up saying it can help s.o. I told her if its painful for even one person to read I rather it be removed. Sorry if anyone was hurt or offended in anyway that wasnt my intention at all!

Chayalle

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 11:21 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Im the OP of the I love nachlas thread. Sorry I dont have time to read thru this thread now so sorry if this is repetitive. I asked for it to be removed. The mod even told me to keep it up saying it can help s.o. I told her if its painful for even one person to read I rather it be removed. Sorry if anyone was hurt or offended in anyway that wasnt my intention at all!

That was very sensitive of you. I'm glad to see that aspect and applaud you for it.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 12:40 pm
Chayalle wrote:
That was very sensitive of you. I'm glad to see that aspect and applaud you for it.

Im usually a sensitive person. I made the thread in defense of the school. I couldn't stand the untrue things being written..
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries