Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Diamond braces spring valley or modmouth

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 06 2019, 1:54 pm
Did anyone use them for Invisalign? Were you happy? Anything else you want to say about them?
Also looking for information about modmouth.

Anonymous as I'm asking lots of people irl.

TIA

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 08 2019, 9:55 am
Bump

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Dec 08 2019, 10:10 am
I don't know about the specific practice you're asking about but modmouth can't correct an open bite while invisalign says they can. Just keep that in mind.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 08 2019, 11:21 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
I don't know about the specific practice you're asking about but modmouth can't correct an open bite while invisalign says they can. Just keep that in mind.

Thank you. In your experience is modmouth good with correcting a gap and slight overbite? What else can you tell me about them?

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Dec 08 2019, 11:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you. In your experience is modmouth good with correcting a gap and slight overbite? What else can you tell me about them?

We didn't go with modmouth because we needed an open bite corrected.
The office we went to (in Lakewood) seemed competent and it's much cheaper than invisalign.
The consultation is free so it doesn't hurt to go and find out if they can help your specific issue.

(We have an appointment at an orthodontist for invisalign, but it wasn't yet, so I can't tell you what my impression about invisalign is. )

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Dec 08 2019, 1:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

AFAIK a slight gap is fine, but overbite not, which will get worse with time. If you do some expander, etc in connection with the invisalign maybe that could work.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics