Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Regret Leaving Your Job?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 09 2019, 1:09 pm
I'm wondering if anyone who stopped working to be a SAHM regrets their decision or do you love being a SAHM? Thinking about my options.
Thanks!

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Dec 09 2019, 1:48 pm
I regretted it immensely. I should have cut my hours without leaving the workforce entirely. But everyone's different.

jfk92

Post Mon, Dec 09 2019, 2:02 pm
Hi so my original plan was to go back to work. So after maternity leave, I came back. And I was absolutely miserable being away from my baby. So after about 2.5 months I quit to be a SAHM. For me, this was the BEST DECISION IVE EVER MADE! Bh. Yes were more conscious about money- but im so happy overall and it was the right move for our family. Just too add- this is my first baby and - I have started working sundays for part of the day for a little cushion money.

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Dec 09 2019, 2:04 pm
Not for one second!!! I don't love being a sahm every second of the day but it's 200 times better than being a working mom. For me.
I still work, but it's very part time and from my home. Just enough to keep me from turning into mush.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics