Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Is babyzen yoyo worth the money?
1  2  Next

zebra111

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 3:05 am
Looking to buy a stroller that folds tiny so I can fit it in my car (7 seater car, zero boot space with all seats up).
I need it suitable from birth. Yesterday I had a quick look in the shops and obviously the yoyos is an option. I saw a joie pact that also looked great, for less than half the price, folds down to the same size.
With the yoyo am I paying for the name, or is there really something unique about it?

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 8:44 am
You're paying for the name, and it's also more sturdy and has more features than some of the others. That doesn't necessarily mean it's worth that much more though.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:19 am
It's a cool concept but really not a good stroller. It's a little rickety, quite heavy when folded, the push and maneuvering needs two hands often. I wasn't impressed

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:23 am
I like it

zebra111

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:40 am
Great to hear experiences! Something I also noticed is that the baby cocoon is super low down..at least it looks this way in pictures

subby

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:44 am
I love it but my baby doesn’t. She has a hard time falling asleep in it

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:45 am
I like an umbrella stroller best for travel and folding. Like a Mclaren quest..... I find it most compact in the car.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:56 am
Cybex twist is a good alternative I’m really happy with it

clowny

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:06 am
I recently bought the yoyo and I absolutely hate it. Nothing about it is worth the price. Baby is not comfy in it at all. Doesn’t sit in a comfy position. Baby keeps sliding down. And sleeping? Fsure not. True- When it’s folded it’s really small but it’s not so easy to fold- I have to bend down a lot. I don’t find it being sturdy at all, maybe because I’m coming from the bugaboo. The storage basket underneath is no good. Things can easily fall out.
I put it aside and I’m not using it anymore. Switched back to my bugaboo- which broke and that’s why I bought another stroller. But I now ordered a new part to fix the bugaboo.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:15 am
I don’t know the yo you . But I bought this as a car seat base and eventual car stroller. Happy so far but haven’t used it as a stroller yet.
https://www.nunababy.com/usa/pepp-next-usa

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:01 am
Cybex twist! It folds with one hand into a legit bag. And it comes with a tiny bassinet for newborns.
Plus, you can pop a car seat on top with the adapters

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:54 am
I have the Cybex Eezy-S Twist. It doesn’t fold up as small as the Yoyo but it’s still pretty small. It feels sturdier and has a better push, IMO, and it’s cheaper. I tried a couple small strollers out in the store and liked this one best, overall. However it does have a very shallow seat. My toddler sits in it happily but it looks uncomfortable to me. You can get a newborn cocoon for it as well.

zebra111

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 12:30 pm
Will for sure keep my eyes out for the cybex.
I have a maclaren at the moment, but I cant fit it in the car with all the seats up!!

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 1:20 pm
I'm looking at getting a quinny zapp for when we need all the 7 seats up. It folds similar to the maclaren but a quarter of the size. There's now loads of different 'airplane' strollers-every company has one. I also like the look of the city mini tour, but I'm not sure if the fold is quite as small. I know someone with the joie pact and they were happy. Someone else mentioned they're really happy with the silver cross jet.

Metukah

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 1:43 pm
I have something similar to a yoyo, but way cheaper. I'm really happy with it. I think with the yoyo you're paying for the brand. Not worth it IMHO.

Apparently bugaboo just bought out a similar product. It looks great. Off course it's way more expensive.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 1:51 pm
The bugaboo ant folds pretty small but it's quite flimsy. Not worth the money.

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 2:47 pm
We have the cyber eezy twist
Been really happy with it till recently the top part of the sweat bent back and stays like that
Anyone else have that issue??

dancingqueen

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 3:18 pm
The Uppababy minu folds up small and is pretty versatile.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 3:35 pm
Check out mountain buggy nano, it folds pretty small.

blessedjmom

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 4:57 pm
I have the yoyo and absolutely love it.
Easy to wheel. So lightweight. Simple fold. My baby seems comfortable in it.

Another great option is the silver cross wing.
Reputable company. One hand fold. Lies flat- so better for small baby...

The bugaboo ant is a super complicated fold and baby looks like they're falling out. Not recommended.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics