Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
On NEWS: ring of child S.X ABUSE in Jlm
1  2  3  Next

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 5:38 pm
OMG I AM FREAKING OUT
Remember that thread like 3-4 years ago on a pedophile ring of satanic an s.xual abuse on children in Jerusalem?
OMG
https://m.youtube.com/watch?fe.....tv6bM
This was just on the news! I can’t believe the horror!!!
I wanted to believe this was made up on imamother by trolls or something- but here it pops up again, I feel like my heart is bleeding and my world is shattered . Someone needs to stop this —arrest them and apply the death penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like yesterday! !!!!!!!
Like years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O M G!!!
G.d !!! Tinokot shel bet rabban!!!!!!!
Is this REAL???? What??? I don’t get it!!!!

elisheva25

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 5:45 pm
I remember that thread from long time ago.
This news is in Hebrew, can you translate !

sub

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:03 pm
Still watching. But the first part is talking bout the fact the police and media either denied the happenings or simply did not write about it.
One comment is that perhaps because it is unfathomable that such a large scale of abuse is happening.
Fyi this clip is from june

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:04 pm
sub wrote:
Still watching. But the first part is talking bout the fact the police and media either denied the happenings or simply did not write about it.
One comment is that perhaps because it is unfathomable that such a large scale of abuse is happening.
Fyi this clip is from june

No!!! In israel the date is written dd/mm/yy
It’s from this week

zaq

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:10 pm
It’s not really a news report but a discussion. They’re saying that a ring of vicious child-abusers was uncovered that had tortured and otherwise abused 100 kids. The police refused to believe reports from children’s caregivers and said the abuse never happened, and the papers didn’t publish articles about it. The people on the panel are all basically saying how can this happen right under our noses, why isn’t the whole country up in arms, why were the media silent, we have to do something for all these traumatized kids. That’s it in a nutshell.

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:12 pm
elisheva25 wrote:
I remember that thread from long time ago.
This news is in Hebrew, can you translate !

I want to I tried to but it’s so so so long
Basically
Outrage from anchors about why this hasn’t gotten media attention
Over 100 cases of abuse reported in Jlm
Allegedly gained access to the kids from their school bus
For creating s.x movies and abusing them
Kids unrelated reported to unrelated therapists some therapists were frum some secular tottally unrelated,
Similar abuse including electric shock, brainwash about religious things like churches
Reached top police officials
Reached rabbi vitzeman who says we must set up center of therapist to manage this, but then nothing was done allegedly because police told the rav it’s not real
Therapist there’s lack of training in this area
Other man there involved in this case mentioned kids had been injected , shots ,
Parents and therapists had hard time figuring out what’s going on at first
A ex member of Knesset that was involved with the nachlaot parsha says she tried to push for legislation to better train therapists to get a chikd to properly confess in a way that the evidence isn’t tainted and can be used for court, she’s livid that it was done she wants to fight for these kids justice

Lizzie4

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:13 pm
Its a lot of fear mongering with not a lot of facts to back it up.

What are they actually saying has been proven now?

sub

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:13 pm
MK orly levy says that she was aware in 2012 already. She begged for help but says that noone helps because they are only interested in politics- ie taxes, expenditures etc. she says that the money spent on constant elections could have helped with many programs.
It seems that this is an ongoing large organized syndicate.

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:16 pm
sub wrote:
MK orly levy says that she was aware in 2012 already. She begged for help but says that noone helps because they are only interested in politics- ie taxes, expenditures etc. she says that the money spent on constant elections could have helped with many programs.
It seems that this is an ongoing large organized syndicate.

If I understood her correctly she begged for help in 2012 on nachalot pedophile case, and on various ways to prevent that from ever happening elsewhere.
It doesn’t seem to me she knew about this specific things and stood idly by for close to 8 years. That’s not how I understood it

sub

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:16 pm
But they are not talking about the investigation or facts, just discussing the fact if why noone knew or did something

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:19 pm
Lizzie4 wrote:
Its a lot of fear mongering with not a lot of facts to back it up.

What are they actually saying has been proven now?

I want to believe your right !!! I do!!! But those people claim they have seen 100 reported cases on unrelated children reporting the same abuse — to their unrelated therapists !!!!
Can this be made up?
I would cry of joy if it’s made up , I don’t know what to think

elisheva25

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:20 pm
tachles wrote:
I want to I tried to but it’s so so so long
Basically
Outrage from anchors about why this hasn’t gotten media attention
Over 100 cases of abuse reported in Jlm
Allegedly gained access to the kids from their school bus
For creating s.x movies and abusing them
Kids unrelated reported to unrelated therapists some therapists were frum some secular tottally unrelated,
Similar abuse including electric shock, brainwash about religious things like churches
Reached top police officials
Reached rabbi vitzeman who says we must set up center of therapist to manage this, but then nothing was done allegedly because police told the rav it’s not real
Therapist there’s lack of training in this area
Other man there involved in this case mentioned kids had been injected , shots ,
Parents and therapists had hard time figuring out what’s going on at first
A ex member of Knesset that was involved with the nachlaot parsha says she tried to push for legislation to better train therapists to get a chikd to properly confess in a way that the evidence isn’t tainted and can be used for court, she’s livid that it was done she wants to fight for these kids justice

Thank you for the summary.
This is basically what was discussed on a thread here, few years ago.
And people didn’t believe it was possible

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:20 pm
sub wrote:
But they are not talking about the investigation or facts, just discussing the fact if why noone knew or did something

That’s right. So you think it’s made up ? Or that the don’t have access to police investigation and certain things?

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:24 pm
elisheva25 wrote:
Thank you for the summary.
This is basically what was discussed on a thread here, few years ago.
And people didn’t believe it was possible

Exactly !!!
And I want to believe it’s made up but would these anchors, those panel participants and that MK all put their reputation on the line without being involved with more details that were not shared on screen? Without vetting the accusations???
It was easier to ignore it when it was just “ amother”
Now how can I sleep knowing this

Lizzie4

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:27 pm
tachles wrote:
I want to believe your right !!! I do!!! But those people claim they have seen 100 reported cases on unrelated children reporting the same abuse — to their unrelated therapists !!!!
Can this be made up?
I would cry of joy if it’s made up , I don’t know what to think

Crazy. I hope this is brought out into the open quickly

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:32 pm
💔me too

smile12345

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:34 pm
I spoke to the Jewish Community Watch at the time and they told me that the ring allegations were all fabricated. Not one person was willing to give them evidence, it was suddenly lost or they were AWOL when the JCW or police tried approaching.

Yes, there were a few cases of abuse, but no ring or anything of the sort.

There was even a (anonymous of course) poster here on at the time who mentioned speaking to the head of the JCW who confirmed the reports. I spoke to JCW right after that and they told me it wasn't true. Said poster then promptly deleted all her posts when caught out. Seems it was some sort of cover up for other things going on and for some reason imamother was one of their tools used to spread the hysterics.

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:41 pm
https://13tv.co.il/item/news/h.....5402/

Someone PMed me this link, I do not have the heart to watch this right now. It’s part one of a doc series on this expose, if anyone watches please let us know if it’s got any concrete evidence

sub

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 6:42 pm
tachles wrote:
That’s right. So you think it’s made up ? Or that the don’t have access to police investigation and certain things?

I don’t have enough info from this clip. Could be it happened could be it didn’t.

tachles

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 7:08 pm
Well I just sent a longer video
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics