Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccines: a future blight in our history
  Previous  1  2  3   18  19  20  Next

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:27 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
looking forward to some future state where diseases are no longer shameful. What we put smallpox through - terrible.

We really missed out on that one.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:55 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Hopefully this thread will be deleted soon. I went to report it and discovered that someone else had already done so. Take your propaganda elsewhere.

I can't stand snowflakes. Are we violating you with our different opinions?

gold21

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:00 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
The ultra crunchy community is plenty wary of rice. There is only one brand grown in the US that tests their crops for arsenic levels and that is considered an acceptable brand. The thing with wheat is that it induces immune reactions, whereas arsenic in rice is *just* a detox issue. It is easier to support detox than to undo immune reactions. Obviously avoiding both is even better. Most forms of ancestral and autoimmunity and gut healing diets avoid all grains.

I'll take your word for it

Because the one Ultra-Crunchy family I know, the type that follows the Ultra-Crunchy dictates dutifully, puts extreme restrictions on gluten (but doesn't eliminate entirely- for the kids sake there is occasional gluten allowed- so they don't feel left out, etc) but allows rice. I know them quite well as they are close neighbors. Just wondered how gluten became the root of all evil and so many other concerning foods have been deemed acceptable.

I'm happy to debate foods with you.

I do wonder if the reality is that gluten is the most concerning or is it just trendy (or dictated by the Ultra-Crunchy hierarchy) to find gluten the most concerning.

Last edited by gold21 on Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:04 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Honestly, I don't care whether vaccines are taken off the market or not. It should be a choice, if you want them use them. But I am desperately waiting for the day when opposing vaccination, or at least mandatory vaccination, becomes an accepted norm. And people with attitudes like yours will feel shame and guilt for being so blind and haughty.

The fact that you want this thread to disappear instead of it being an interesting, albeit polarizing, discussion shows more about your lack of knowledge and understanding of this issue than your true belief in the virtues of vaccines. If you really believe it is all it is touted to be, why are you scared to let this be an informative back and forth discussion? This is precisely what our government agencies are doing. Don't address the concerns of the people, just shut them down with threats, shaming and bullying.

Vaccinations may break my bones (not) but names will never hurt me.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:08 pm
gold21 wrote:
I'll take your word for it

Because the one Ultra-Crunchy family I know, the type that follows the Ultra-Crunchy dictates dutifully, puts extreme restrictions on gluten (but doesn't eliminate entirely- for the kids sake there is occasional gluten allowed- so they don't feel left out, etc) but allows rice. I know them quite well as they are close neighbors. Just wondered how gluten became the root of all evil and so many other concerning foods have been deemed acceptable.

I'm happy to debate foods with you.

I do wonder if the reality is that gluten is the most concerning or if it's trendy to find gluten the most concerning.
They might be the crunchiest family you know, but they are definitely not the crunchiest out there. I'm not looking for a debate. I think more people report reacting adversely to gluten than do to rice. Celiac disease is a known thing, and then there's non celiac gluten sensitivity, which has also been scientifically studied. Plenty of people avoid both. The protein structure of gluten is extremely complex and hard to break down, partially digested proteins can enter the bloodstream and cause immune reactions etc. Rice has its own set of issues, but not as severe.

gold21

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:08 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I can't stand snowflakes. Are we violating you with our different opinions?

Like you didn't know that vaccinations are an incredibly sensitive, controversial, and divisive topic.

OK. I'm an elf and I live in Never Never Land.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:15 pm
I agree with the OP.

As someone who was raised natural-minded and was always considered by others as backwards, it's amazing for me to see science catch up. Some of the things I grew up with 25 years ago, are now coming to mainstream science:
1) fat isn't all bad. Aim for healthy fats.
2) processed sugar is the cause of obesity (not fat) and many other illnesses
3) fluoride is a neuro-toxin and should be avoided in water and toothpaste
4) avoid antibiotics
5) avoid anti-bacterial soaps
6) ear infections don't need to be treated (only monitored)

It's like, Hello??? Duh! Where were you all these years?

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:22 pm
gold21 wrote:
Like you didn't know that vaccinations are an incredibly sensitive, controversial, and divisive topic.

OK. I'm an elf and I live in Never Never Land.

Yes vaccines are controversial. And nobody is MANDATED to participate
in any discussion. But Forest Green ran to report this thread and get it removed
because she cannot tolerate difference of opinion.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:32 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
in any discussion. But Forest Green ran to report this thread and get it removed

Lady: you don't know me from a hole in the wall, and you certainly no nothing of my motivations.
What you said is a total lie. And, no I don't forgive you for slandering me, even as imamother.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:39 pm
Vaccinations may break my bones (not) but names will never hurt me.

Try Fosamax (alendronate) if those vaccines weakened your bones but I am sure that the crunchy crowd has a solution that won't involve big pharma. And to think all this time I thought that hormone blockers caused my bones to weaken but now you are telling me that it was vaccines. You can't win because these VPDs are probably great for bones. Wink

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:42 pm
Lady: you don't know me from a hole in the wall, and you certainly no nothing of my motivations.
What you said is a total lie. And, no I don't forgive you for slandering me, even as imamother.

Chill. Put down your phone or get away from the computer. You don't know her, so why are you letting her get to you? You can disagree, but your rising blood pressure is not good for you or for this thread.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:44 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I agree with the OP.

As someone who was raised natural-minded and was always considered by others as backwards, it's amazing for me to see science catch up. Some of the things I grew up with 25 years ago, are now coming to mainstream science:
4) avoid antibiotics

It's been long recognized that lifestyle changes can prevent and cure much of what ails mankind but it's a whole lot easier to swallow a pill or get a shot.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:46 pm
I just saw this:

A call to poison control

“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

He: WHAT?!

Your conclusion?

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

~ 🍃♥️🍃

✅ Detox & Cleanse * Educate *Support—->https://www.facebook.com/groups/1435942350040771/

✅INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients.
These are being INJECTED into your kids;

◾Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

◾Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

◾Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

◾Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

◾E.Coli - Yes, you read that right.

◾DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

◾Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

✳You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:50 pm
Cute story lime Laugh

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 10:53 pm
southernbubby wrote:
It's been long recognized that lifestyle changes can prevent and cure much of what ails mankind but it's a whole lot easier to swallow a pill or get a shot.

When I was a kid low-fat was all the rage. All those things were loaded with sugar but no one cared. Now it's low-carb. Every ear infection needed antibiotic or else you were a negligent mother because the kid could become deaf. Many people still prefer fluoride because it prevents cavities (maybe).

None of this is related to easier or convenient, it's about having knowledge that's not being promoted by the CDC.

gold21

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:06 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I agree with the OP.

4) avoid antibiotics

Excessive caloric intake is the cause of obesity.

Do not avoid antibiotics- use them on an as needed basis.

If YOU had an ear infection (not your child), and were in pain, would you treat it?

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:12 pm
gold21 wrote:
Excessive caloric intake is the cause of obesity.

Do not avoid antibiotics- use them on an as needed basis.

If YOU had an ear infection (not your child), and were in pain, would you treat it?

You're still a bit behind the times.
Excessive caloric intake is not the cause of obesity. Just read Andrea Levy's posts on imamother. There's a lot more to weight than calories. The main thing is actually our hormones and how the food we eat affects our hormones.

Avoid antibiotics whenever possible. Many times "as needed basis" can really mean "wait and see" if should be treated. I've had plenty times where a doctor told me "Keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working."

If I have an ear infection, I do the same thing I would do for a child: Put a whole garlic in the outer ear. Keep the ear covered and warm. And check it with the doctor after a few days to make sure it's going down.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:20 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

She didnt ask to remove this thread because she cant tolerate the difference of opinion . Do you know why she wants this thread locked ,?!?! Your opinion is dangerous !! You can have your own opinion when it comes to any topic! But when it comes to something that is dangerous and harmful to society ?! You dont get to state your idiotic, dangerous and foolish opinion! People are dying because they aren't vaccinated, people are dying because their selfish neighbor doesnt vaccinate and their child is immunocompromised and contracted a deadly disease. Dangerous and deadly diseases have been eradicated because of vaccines but are slowly making a come back because of idiotic , selfish, and dangerous people like you ! This thread needs to be reported because you are a danger to society. Not vaccinating your children and eineklech doesnt only put your immediate family in danger but the rest of the Klal and society in danger too. All you non vaxxers should be held accountable for every single person that died , caught these preventable diseases or has long lasting health complications because of your "opinion" . You want to do something harmful that only affects you ? Go right ahead, no one is stopping you but when it affects the klal?! No way. That is why this thread was probably reported.

Laiya

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I fully believe that anti vaxxers will be on the right side of history. Same way that breast has won over formula (in terms of Dr telling women NOT to breastfeed bc formula was healthier) and wheat is slowly being recognized as an evil in this country.

One day, there will be enough acceptable evidence for everyone to admit that vaccines aren't harmless.

The question is - in how many years and at the expense of how many of the young generation??

Responding to the thread title. A blight, really? I agree there may be as yet undiscovered effects, but a blight?

Eta. Curious OP if you would agree that vaccines have extended lifespans, prevented millions of infant and childhood deaths, etc.

Last edited by Laiya on Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

gold21

Post Tue, Dec 10 2019, 11:29 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
You're still a bit behind the times.
Excessive caloric intake is not the cause of obesity. Just read Andrea Levy's posts on imamother. There's a lot more to weight than calories. The main thing is actually our hormones and how the food we eat affects our hormones.

Avoid antibiotics whenever possible. Many times "as needed basis" can really mean "wait and see" if should be treated. I've had plenty times where a doctor told me "Keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working."

If I have an ear infection, I do the same thing I would do for a child: Put a whole garlic in the outer ear. Keep the ear covered and warm. And check it with the doctor after a few days to make sure it's going down.

Alrighty then.

Since I'm apparently behind the times, let me ask you this:

If I were to eat 600 calories daily in candy bars and ice cream, would I be overweight?

If you're happy walking around the grocery store, or sending your kid to playgroup, with a whole garlic wrapped in the ear, well, more power to you. Personally, I'll fill the prescription for antibiotics.
Page 2 of 20   Previous  1  2  3   18  19  20  Next Recent Topics