Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Ne’emas Bais Yaakov

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 7:11 pm
Does anyone have any info on this school? I don’t know anyone that sends there, but someone mentioned it might be a good fit for my daughter.

What is the parent body like? Who are the principals? How many kids are in the primary class?

I know it’s a new school and we’re only a few months in to the year, but anyone know if it’s a warm school? Is it well run and organized?

gomom!

Post Thu, Nov 28 2019, 8:19 pm
I have heard great things about the school. I have a cousin that is currently there. The heads of the school are supposed to be amazing ppl. My husband says that he believes this school will go far!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 30 2019, 7:39 pm
gomom! wrote:
I have heard great things about the school. I have a cousin that is currently there. The heads of the school are supposed to be amazing ppl. My husband says that he believes this school will go far!

Thank you for the info. Is your cousin happy there so far?

Would you know if the parent body is a specific type? Or is it more diverse?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 6:55 pm
Just coming back here to update this thread for anyone else looking for info. Imamother was so helpful for me when researching schools, want to pay it forward so to speak 😊

This is what I found out by speaking to parents that currently send to the school.

It’s run by R Kalman Katz and R Mordechai Burnstein. The principal is Mrs Sara Sussman (from Bnos Melech). There are currently 19 students in the primary class. It’s a very positive and warm school, and very well run and organized.

The parent body is mostly regular working people. They aren’t looking for a “type”, rather for people who are growing and want to be invested in their children’s chinuch, and model at home what the kids are learning in school.

Everyone parent I spoke to is absolutely thrilled with the school, and so are their daughters.

amother
Chestnut

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 5:37 pm
How has this school turned out as of today ?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 7:29 pm
I actually ended up sending my daughter to Neemas. BH we’re thrilled. She’s so excited to go to school every day.

The staff is amazing. The principal takes the time to get to know each girl. The office seems very organized and well run.

Parent body is very nice. Definitely a mix, but mostly regular frum working crowd.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries