Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccines: a future blight in our history
  Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 18  19  20  Next

southernbubby

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 8:19 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
In what universe? And why are children different?

I know people with autoimmune disorders, such as my sister, whose doctors told them to avoid vaccines. I don't personally know kids in that situation so I don't know if they are also given that advice and I think that autoimmune disease is not as common in young children.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:37 pm
southernbubby wrote:
OP, adults who have autoimmune disease are often told not to take vaccines.

I should not take vaccines and now with my drug I cannot take live ones.

I am terrified to give my kids vaccines because autoimmunity is a mosaic (as Schoenfeld describes it) of genetics and environment and all it takes is one trigger to activate it. No such thing as only having one autoimmune disease so if you have one you get more. I quoted only 3 excerpts above explaining the link btwn vaccines acting as a trigger to autoimmunity in ppl who are genetically predisposed to it.

Why must I inject my kids?? Why must I follow blanket rules without taking into account their medical history?? Heck you can't even give motrin without knowing kids weight but you can stick the exact same vaccine into every single child in this country??

farm

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:41 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
While I'm very pro-vaccinations, I'm actually with you regarding the antibiotics.

Seems they are given out left right and center in the US. I've lived in both England and Israel and they are given out much more sparingly here. It's hardly a thing.

So this is just stupid. Israel and Europe are years ahead in their multi drug resistant organisms that eventually make their way across the ocean to the U S of A. Overuse of antibiotics breeds superbugs but the USA actually regulates antibiotic use (by requiring a prescription) far better than abroad.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 11:33 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
If a girl has measles she has more ROBUST immunity and can pass on that
immunity to her baby. Vaccine immunity is much weaker so babies of vaccinated mothers are much more vulnerable.

If you had the measles you have LIFETIME immunity. If you vax, the immunity wears off and each time you get a booster your are exposed to the risk of vaccines while if you get measles you are only exposed once to the risk of measles.

Not sure what you are referring to with "large gap between perfectly healthy and dead. Please explain.

Helps you a lot if you ch’v get encephalitis as happened to my friends child Crying
And no immune system to talk about...

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 11:35 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Children die and get injured from vaccines too. Says so on Vaccine Inserts.
Government admits it and pays Billions for children who were injured and killed
by vaccines.

Since 1990s - when CDC quadrupled (4X) the vaccine schedule we have the SICKEST CHILDREN in history of United States!

I guess people like Bique think it better for children to be permanently disabled or die from vaccines than risk measles (which was considered a BENIGN disease before the measles vaccine was invented).

Stop the baloney

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 11:42 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
We don't know the REAL number of children injured or killed by vaccines because government refuses to do a Vax vs UnVax Study!

But we DO have the SICKEST Generation of Children in History of USA!!!
Children today will have a SHORTER LIFESPAN than previous generation.

1:5 teens had episode of mental illness
1:6 children are learning disabled
1:6 children are allergic (can be FATAL)
1:8 children have IBS
1:10 children have ADHD
1:13 children have asthma (can be FATAL) 1:25 children have Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder
1:45 children have AUTISM and keeps increasing
1:250 children have Tourettes Syndrome
1:400 children have Diabetes
1:775 babies die of SIDS
1:1,000 children have Celiac Disease
1:5,560 children have CANCER

432 deaths following vaccines reported to VAERS in 2016

You quote this in every single vax thread! Jooc, do you have a google doc where you copy & paste all your sources?
And btw, I don’t have research on this because I honestly never looked up all these numbers- but think about how many children there are these days. So the percentages are skewed. (Not even taking into acct other causes for these ailments).
Look how many hitter ym’sh killed so far less children were around for a while Sad
and how many were maimed for life- genetically predisposing generations down to many mental health or physical health issues

salamanca

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 11:49 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
By the 1950s, the percent of children who were dying from measles, mumps,
chicken pox was near zero. So it was NOT vaccines - it was better nutrition,
clean water, flush toilets, running water.

mumps can cause sterility, but hey you weren't dead!

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 11:52 pm
salamanca wrote:

Only mumps in males past puberty can cause sterility. What happens when you vaccinate for mumps but the vaccine is not very effective is that the age of vulnerability gets extended into past puberty whereas prior to vaccines, kids became immune as kids.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 11:56 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Only mumps in males past puberty can cause sterility. What happens when you vaccinate for mumps but the vaccine is not very effective is that the age of vulnerability gets extended into past puberty whereas prior to vaccines, kids became immune as kids.

Stop making statements as though they were facts. My husband got mumps past puberty, and ya know he wasn't the only one.

Soon anti-vaxxers will tell us that running water, sewage systems and all of the wonderful inventions of the past 200 years were never meant to be because G-d created a perfect world and therefore, if those things were necessary, they would have been created during the 6 Days of Creation.

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 12:00 am
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Stop making statements as though they were facts. My husband got mumps past puberty, and ya know he wasn't the only one.

Soon anti-vaxxers will tell us that running water, sewage systems and all of the wonderful inventions of the past 200 years were never meant to be because G-d created a perfect world and therefore, if those things were necessary, they would have been created during the 6 Days of Creation.

You are just proving her point. Was your husband vaccinated or is he over 60?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 12:01 am
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
You are just proving her point. Was your husband vaccinated or is he over 60?

He was not vaccinated and got them as a teenager.

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 12:41 am
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
He was not vaccinated and got them as a teenager.

Exactly. where should he have gotten exposed if all children got the vaccine? So maybe just maybe, the vaccine pushed it off till teenage hood?

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 11:03 am
salamanca wrote:

Vaccines for mumps cause sterility. Because the mumps vaccine is not very effective (as reported in the news) immunity wears off AFTER puberty when
risk of sterility is high. If there were no mumps vaccine, one could make sure boys
got mumps before puberty and they would have life-long immunity while vaccines give only TEMPORARY immunity so risk of sterility from mumps is higher today.

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 11:08 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Vaccines for mumps cause sterility. Because the mumps vaccine is not very effective (as reported in the news) immunity wears off AFTER puberty when
risk of sterility is high. If there were no mumps vaccine, one could make sure boys
got mumps before puberty and they would have life-long immunity while vaccines give only TEMPORARY immunity so risk of sterility from mumps is higher today.

Nope, wrong again. Just like immunity from the mumps vaccine can wear off, immunity from mumps itself can wear off as well.
You can get mumps more than once.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 11:16 am
If you're anti vaccines, you're pro polio.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 10:27 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
If you're anti vaccines, you're pro polio.

Not at all. People who are for FREE CHOICE (we don't like the term anti-vax)
want the FREEDOM to choose which medical interventions are worth the risk,
and what is the best age to take if vaccine if one chooses to vax.

Anything less is SLAVERY - if the government can inject you AGAINST YOUR WILL with stuff that can cause you or your children DEATH or PERMANENT INJURY - You are a SLAVE - don't have any say over your own body or your children.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 10:33 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Anything less is SLAVERY - if the government can inject you AGAINST YOUR WILL with stuff that can cause you or your children death or permanent injury -
You are a SLAVE - don't have any say over your own body or your children.

Who is ‘we’ you are speaking for? There are lots of people who are against vaccination.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 10:38 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Who is ‘we’ you are speaking for? There are lots of people who are against vaccination.

There are many degrees of "against vaccination" from opposing ALL vaccines, to wanting to improve vaccine safety and favor SOME vaccines, not giving multiple vaccines at one time, giving at an older age, etc.

But NO ONE is for taking away the FREEDOM to vax. We just want the freedom NOT to vax or to vax SELECTIVELY as we see fit.

gold21

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 10:39 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Anything less is SLAVERY - if the government can inject you AGAINST YOUR WILL with stuff that can cause you or your children DEATH or PERMANENT INJURY - You are a SLAVE - don't have any say over your own body or your children.

Alright then- fair enough- so, do tell- which vaccinations are you on favor of, and at what age? Hmmm?

gold21

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 10:42 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
There are many degrees of "against vaccination" from opposing ALL vaccines, to wanting to improve vaccine safety and favor SOME vaccines, not giving multiple vaccines at one time, giving at an older age, etc.

But NO ONE is for taking away the FREEDOM to vax. We just want the freedom NOT to vax or to vax SELECTIVELY as we see fit.

My pediatrician is perfectly fine with me slowing down the vaccine schedule. I'm not a fan of so many vaccinations at once, and that's fine with him.

At the end of the day, my kids are caught up before they start preschool.

so I'm a slave?
Page 9 of 20   Previous  1  2  3 8  9  10 18  19  20  Next Recent Topics