Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Made potato kugel Wednesday afternoon

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 4:39 am
Keep in fridge or freeze it?

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 5:06 am
I always make it on Wednesday.
Fridge for sure!
You can sprinkle a few drops of water on top of the kugel and cover tightly to warm up in oven.
Tastes fresh every week!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 6:08 am
I can see why you are anonymous. For sure making a potato kugel on Wednesday would give away your identity.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 7:12 am
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
I can see why you are anonymous. For sure making a potato kugel on Wednesday would give away your identity.

LOL eventhough I also like being anonymous. For reasons of not owning a dishwasher giving away my identity.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 7:14 am

Maybe OP discussed this with people IRL that's why anonymous here

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 7:32 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
LOL eventhough I also like being anonymous. For reasons of not owning a dishwasher giving away my identity.

It is a good thing you are anonymous. Information leaking about not owning a dishwasher could hurt your daughters' shidduchim prospects. TMI

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 7:37 am
she just didn’t want to get attacked.
I’ve posted recipes and was attacked for using certain ingredients!
I once posted that I leave my dishes soaking in the sink overnight and was attacked about my unsanitary habits!
You never know what bored people can think of when they attack posts.
I’m sure the last thing op wants is to be remembered as the one who doesn’t serve super fresh food... who knows?? But everyone has a righ to ask for advice and protect their identity.
Just let it go and answer her question.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 8:22 am
I think what really gives away her identity is that she serves potato kugel.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 8:32 am

No. The real reason is that if she doesn't make kugel on erev Shabbos, she doesn't really love her family.
(Says the woman who has gone on record saying, sure, make it on Wed. and refrigerate, and that if it doesn't get made before Thursday, we just might not be having potato kugel that week.)

Esheschayil18

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 12:31 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
No. The real reason is that if she doesn't make kugel on erev Shabbos, she doesn't really love her family.
(Says the woman who has gone on record saying, sure, make it on Wed. and refrigerate, and that if it doesn't get made before Thursday, we just might not be having potato kugel that week.)

Are you for real....?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 12:43 pm

Assuming YOUR reason for being anonymous is that fellow imas shouldn't discover who the bully is
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen