Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Jersey City - Frum sites don't say the name of 3rd person

Notsobusy

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:05 am
This has been bothering me a lot. The frum sites keep mentioning that there were 3 civilians killed in the store, and they give the names of the 2 frum people, but they don't mention the 3rd person. I finally found his name in one news story, but most just pretend he didn't exist. I think that's horrible, he was killed because he worked for this frum couple, shouldn't we acknowledge him? Why do we ignore him and his wife and daughter?

tilot37354

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:10 am
Notsobusy wrote:
This has been bothering me a lot. The frum sites keep mentioning that there were 3 civilians killed in the store, and they give the names of the 2 frum people, but they don't mention the 3rd person. I finally found his name in one news story, but most just pretend he didn't exist. I think that's horrible, he was killed because he worked for this frum couple, shouldn't we acknowledge him? Why do we ignore him and his wife and daughter?

His name wasn't released until late yesterday. There either two names were known much earlier.

Geulanow

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:19 am
Douglas Miguel Rodriguez Barzola , a"h. This is a legitimate fundraiser for him. https://www.gofundme.com/f/dou.....sheet

animeme

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 9:42 am
Maybe the topic name could be changed so people know the donation link is here.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:07 am
His name was just released. I think it’s beautiful there have been a campaign for him and the officer. I hope it will be a small condolence to their families. My heart breaks for all.

I am actually wondering about the third frum person (woman I think) that was shot. If she’s not mentioned she must be still alive. How come there are no updates? I want to daven for her- anyone know the name?

meme6

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:10 am
His name was only released yesterday and once it was released it was made public on all Jewish sites.

meme6

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:11 am
SuperWify wrote:
His name was just released. I think it’s beautiful there have been a campaign for him and the officer. I hope it will be a small condolence to their families. My heart breaks for all.

I am actually wondering about the third frum person (woman I think) that was shot. If she’s not mentioned she must be still alive. How come there are no updates? I want to daven for her- anyone know the name?

There was a third Jewish person a man that was shot, he was released from the hospital last night.

cnc

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:43 am
SuperWify wrote:

It was a rumor.

There was a man shot-first cousins to the man that was killed.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 11:10 am
meme6 wrote:
There was a third Jewish person a man that was shot, he was released from the hospital last night.

Thank you! bH!!

Ravenclaw

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 12:07 pm
I was relieved to see that about half of the people donating to that gofundme were Jewish.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics