Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Shuly, Irene, Bliss? Please recommend

Mrs. Schmaltz

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 9:35 am
Looking to buy a new wig during chanukah sales.
My last one was shuly and I'm happy with it overall, but heard their quality is much lower now.
Does anyone own bliss wig? How much are they without discounts? I've heard a lot about it from my sheitelmacher, but still not sure.
Please share your honest reviews! (my budget is pretty tight so don't want to end up with a lemon Crying )

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:38 am
I got a bliss when I got married 7yrs ago. And it was a lemon from day 1. Very thin didnt hold a setting... I like my irene dolce

eduardo

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 10:55 am
I got an Irene Dolce when I got married and wore it pretty much every single day for over 3 years, and never had any issues with it. I found it super comfortable and easy to maintain. I got it for a very good price ($1000 for 26" during a chanukah sale). I liked how it held the setting and found it pretty easy to wash and set myself, and it always came out nice. Now the hair is still very thick but not as shiny/soft but definitely still wearable.

I recently got a Sary (also 26", for 1450 during a sale including the coloring) and really love this as well. I wear it to work everyday (so about 12-15 hours each day) and honestly could forget I'm even wearing anything, its really comfortable. Both are also very natural looking, which is something I prefer

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 11:20 am
I have a bliss. It's pure bliss! It never ever gets frizzy, and is light and comfy. Its quite sleek though
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics