Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Masterclass info

imamazing

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 10:14 pm
Yesterday between carpools posted an interesting swipe up to something called masterclass which offers classes in many different areas given by professionals in those fields. They are running some holiday special with all access to the site is $180 a year and now they’re offering a buy one get one free. That means you buy one subscription for yourself and you can give one to a friend for free...

I went to the website and it seems like there are some fascinating courses! Wondering if anybody has taken any of these courses? Would you recommend them? How were they?
Also possibly looking for someone to split the cost with as I don’t have anyone specifically that I can gift it to and would probably make more sense to buy one and give someone else access to it and get paid back for half the class… Does anyone know how to do this or would be interested?
Ty

eduardo

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 11:11 pm
Yes, I’ve tried it. I asked for a refund 2 days later... they had some really interesting ideas and so many industry professionals that I love but I found the classes to be pretty lacking when it came to any actual information or anything useful.. felt it was just a waste of time and definitely a waste of money

If you want to try it for yourself you can always purchase it and cancel/refund if your not satisfied. I believe you have a few days to ask them to cancel

imamazing

Post Fri, Dec 13 2019, 8:24 am
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics