Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
WAKE UP!! it has nothing to do with religion!!
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 12:53 am
Imas. Let's put aside our feelings on general health and your neighbors baby with cancer that your other crazy antivax neighbor is endangering.

Please read the below and understand this is not at all about the govt concern for public health, even if that's what they're saying.

NJ is going to post a bill that would make an adult college student living in Alaska but taking online classes in a NJ college, get completely up to date.

Public school kids can be forcibly injected, against their will and without parental knowledge or consent.

On the table in NJ:
Quote:
S2173/A3818 is more strict than we originally thought. And sneaky. We need to stand up against this legislation together.

This is NOT a religious exemption issue.

That is how Big Pharma is marketing it through our elected officials to divide the public. And right now, they are winning.

🙏🏽Think of your aging parents. Do you want them to have a choice which medical interventions they receive, some of which are contraindicated with current conditions and will cause MORE complications? Call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🙏🏽Think of your pregnant family member. Do you want them to have a choice which medical interventions they receive while a baby is in utero? Call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🙏🏽Think of a child battling cancer. In between chemo and radiation, don’t you want the parents to decide which shots they receive, WITH their doctors advice....NOT a politician and a drug manufacturer? Call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🙏🏽Think of your child’s teacher? This bill mandates vaccines like HPV, pneumonia, meningitis. Our educators will be forced leaves if they do not comply with heavy shots.
Do you want them to have a choice which medical interventions they receive? Call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🙏🏽Think of your trusted Doctor. Their expertise and professional opinions for your best care are being replaced and bullied by big brothers economic partnerships. Medicine is not a one size fits all method. Empower our physicians and call your assemblyman or woman and let them know you OPPOSE S2173/A3818

🖐🏽They usually vote just the senate then it goes to assembly for vote on another day then Murphy.

🖐🏽They are doing BOTH VOTES Monday which means it could go to Murphy without another date in between.

They also have bills ready to go where it could affect homeschooling AND they could sneak in the flu and HPV thru right with it.

AND meningitis requirement for college is in for Monday too.

They have plans to make it mandatory for all educators, once this bill passes. This will affect teachers and admins. No shots no job.

AND THEY ALSO HAVE PLANS TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO DO IT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

On the table in NY:
Quote:
This is New York

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨This is an 👁 opening list of bills.
For anyone not concerned, these are the bills being voted on January 8th: 👀 👀 👀

😡A6564B/ S4244B- Allows children 14 and older to be vaccinated WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

😡A099- Allows FORCED vaccination and medical treatment. Allows DETAINMENT of individuals who are PERCEIVED health threats.

😡A973/ S3899A- Allows healthcare practitioners to administer ALL STD vaccines to MINORS starting at age 9 WITHOUT PARENTAL KNOWLEDGE or CONSENT.

😡A2316/ S2276- Mandates annual Flu vaccine for Daycare through age 18

😡S298A- Mandates Gardacil 9 for ALL children born on or after January 1, 2009.

😡A2841- Mandates reporting of adult vaccines to the registry WITHOUT CONSENT (and yes there is a new adult vaccine schedule being implemented)

😡A8635/ S6717- requires publication of immunization and exemption rates (so healthcare practitioners can be disciplined for low % - already happening in CA)

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:00 am
You really think ‘big pharma’ cares about 14,000 kids who aren’t vaccinated?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:08 am
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
You really think ‘big pharma’ cares about 14,000 kids who aren’t vaccinated?

Lol wut
Have you read the post? They want every single child, and adult now, to be forced to take 72 current schedule and 200+ being developed.
A newborn would be given chlamydia (!!) vaccine upon birth. Just so you know thats a STD. Your newborn shouldn't be at risk of contracting that if she's not about to have sx, or if you are clear.

Also, yeah, they are creating lifelong customers. There's no way all those vaccines are possibly safe, hence no way people won't have any kind of adverse reaction and become sick and need more medication.

As I type this I sound even to myself like a crazy conspiracy theorist but seriously look at the facts on the ground. It's not about public health or they wouldn't be pushing what is outlined above. So what is it??

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:09 am
The United States of Pharma is no longer the democratic country we thought it was. Shame on our government who no longer represents the people, but themselves and the most corrupt institution in the world.

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:12 am
https://greaterlakewood.com/re.....skim/

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:13 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Lol wut
Have you read the post? They want every single child, and adult now, to be forced to take 72 current schedule and 200+ being developed.
A newborn would be given chlamydia (!!) vaccine upon birth. Just so you know thats a STD. Your newborn shouldn't be at risk of contracting that if she's not about to have sx, or if you are clear.

Also, yeah, they are creating lifelong customers. There's no way all those vaccines are possibly safe, hence no way people won't have any kind of adverse reaction and become sick and need more medication.

As I type this I sound even to myself like a crazy conspiracy theorist but seriously look at the facts on the ground. It's not about public health or they wouldn't be pushing what is outlined above. So what is it??

I read the bill. Did you read the bill?

small bean

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:30 am

Can you post a link to the bill, I'd love to read it.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:31 am

Yes.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:31 am
small bean wrote:
Can you post a link to the bill, I'd love to read it.

NJ S2173. Easily found with google.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:33 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes.

Where did you get “A newborn would be given chlamydia (!!) vaccine upon birth. Just so you know thats a STD.“.

From the bill.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:34 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Imas. Let's put aside our feelings on general health and your neighbors baby with cancer that your other crazy antivax neighbor is endangering.

No.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:36 am
Where did you get “A newborn would be given chlamydia (!!) vaccine upon birth. Just so you know thats a STD.“.

From the bill.

I'm extrapolating based on the fact that it's a vaccine in development. So I'm just giving an example. To be fair, is that a little fear mongering, yes maybe, but that's bc I'm feeling fearful lol.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:37 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
No.

Um okay. I am actually immunocompromised if that counts for anything and I cannot take or be around live vaccines.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:38 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm extrapolating based on the fact that it's a vaccine in development. So I'm just giving an example. To be fair, is that a little fear mongering, yes maybe, but that's bc I'm feeling fearful lol.

Extremely fear mongering and not at all related to the bill.

The vast majority of NJ residents follow the vaccine schedule.

small bean

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:41 am
NJ S2173. Easily found with google.

I read that but didnt see what the op was talking about, I thought maybe I read the wrong thing

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:43 am
When will people stop being so blind?? Go listen or watch the testimonies in the health committee in Trenton. Does Dr Roberts make even an ounce of sense? I tried listening with an open mind, but he really made me giggle. Wake up people, our legislators are not here to represent us, but themselves and what bodes well for their reelection. Don't dig your heads in the sand.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:44 am
small bean wrote:
I read that but didnt see what the op was talking about, I thought maybe I read the wrong thing

I personally liked the original version of the bill where the RE was available, but required more paperwork.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:46 am
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
When will people stop being so blind?? Go listen or watch the testimonies in the health committee in Trenton. Does Dr Roberts make even an ounce of sense? I tried listening with an open mind, but he really made me giggle. Wake up people, our legislators are not here to represent us, but themselves and what bodes well for their reelection. Don't dig your heads in the sand.

Arg. If you want to end mandatory vaccination for EVERYONE then push for a new bill on that.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:46 am
Extremely fear mongering and not at all related to the bill.

The vast majority of NJ residents follow the vaccine schedule.

I think you're missing the point. It's completely related. Any new vaccine introduced will be mandatory for children and adults - that's THIS bill.

This is no longer about following the schedule. Many parents opt out of flu shot or don't want their kids to get HPV or gardasil.

It's not even about that either. It's the fact that your child can be forcibly injected without you knowing or consenting?? (a school nurse cannot give motrin but now they can give vaccine?)

Have you read the amendments to the bill??

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 1:48 am
I personally liked the original version of the bill where the RE was available, but required more paperwork.

Come on that's what they said it would be but that was never the intention - clearly, just look at all the amendments added after the hearing which make the RE a literal footnote compared to everything else they are trying to slip in.
Page 1 of 10   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics