Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
ISO someone to make albums of iPhone photos
1  2  Next

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 10:00 am
I’m a professional photographer, yet the shoemaker’s kids have no shoes; this is kind of embarrassing.

Although I do a professional photo shoot of my family each year and print those images right away, like most of us, I’m years behind in printing my iPhone photos.

I’d like to hire someone to log into my Google photos account and make me a bunch of Shutterfly (or similar company) albums.

Ideally, I’d like about 20 8x10 albums and each page would be a collage of 3-15 images, with a similar theme. For example, if I have 40 photos at a park, choose the best 10 and put them onto 1-2 pages.

Obviously, I often shoot a lot of the same photo (for example, my daughter lighting the menorah), so I’d want this person to choose the best 1-2 from each setup.

Do you know anyone I can hire to do this? I feel so bad that we have many albums of the past 22 years of marriage which include my big kids, and none since my 6 year old was born, and I’m not finding the time or inclination to do this myself!

Thanks!

DrMom

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 10:09 am
https://chatbooks.com/

How about this?

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 10:21 am
Upload all your photos to Snapfish, and then wait for the sales. Photobooks go on sale about once a month or so, more often around major holidays. The sales prices are insanely cheap, I wonder how they make any money at all.

I had them blow up a couple of photos to poster size, and the quality was excellent. I always get compliments on them. (Pics I took of my first visit to Israel.)

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 9:05 pm
Thanks DrMom and FranticFrummie!

I don't want to upload the photos! I have tens of thousands of images that I'd need to go through!

I want someone else to do it! I want to hire someone to choose the photos and lay them out!

Has anyone heard of someone who offers this service?

giselle

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 11:31 pm
I’d love this as well! Following.

thepickled

Post Wed, Oct 30 2019, 11:39 pm
Yes, @storyboxvisual on Instagram does exactly this.

BatyaEsther

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 12:00 am
Idea.
Would you be open to some here, who is talented, had availability and could use some Parnass to do it?
That person would not be me, but I feel like on this site there are some incredibly talented women, who may not have done this specifically, but who do have a good eye and artistic ability.

sarahmalka

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 12:30 am
Following. I'm interested in having someone do this for me too!

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 12:37 am
BatyaEsther wrote:
Idea.
Would you be open to some here, who is talented, had availability and could use some Parnass to do it?
That person would not be me, but I feel like on this site there are some incredibly talented women, who may not have done this specifically, but who do have a good eye and artistic ability.

Sure!

yo'ma

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 8:21 am
BatyaEsther wrote:
Idea.

I would love to do it, I think Wink . Anyone can pm if interested and we can talk.

Purple Bee

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 8:41 am
I do this and would be happy to discuss working on your project. I usually charge about 50 cents a photo for the design and layout. (Plus cost of actual book) We can work out details if you want to PM me.

GrowingUp

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 12:57 pm
I would give it a shot. I’m a graphic designer currently on maternity leave and something simple and straightforward like this would keep me happily occupied. And I can throw in some basic Photoshop work too 😉

Pm me if you want to discuss

imokay

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 1:48 pm
Is there an app that can take each month's pictures, be sophisticated enough to choose only pictures of people, be able to choose one photo out of multiple shots of the same scene, and automatically mail a book with that month's photos, using the date as the book title?
I would love an app like that so that I can have physical copies of all the pics on my phone....
I don't want to choose the pictures for the month, I want it to be done automatically

questioner

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 4:25 pm
If you have your pictures in Google photos already, Google does a great job picking good pictures and making them into books automatically. One major limit is that google does only one photo per page.
Price is somewhat more than Snapfish or Shutterfly but wouldn't require paying anyone.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 4:48 pm
questioner wrote:
If you have your pictures in Google photos already, Google does a great job picking good pictures and making them into books automatically. One major limit is that google does only one photo per page.
Price is somewhat more than Snapfish or Shutterfly but wouldn't require paying anyone.

Yes, one image per page is quickly going to turn into hundreds (thousands?) of albums!

Any of you who posted are welcome to email me: chayabraunphotography@gmail.com. I'm excited at the thought that this will soon be done!!!

waterfall

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 8:00 pm
Hey have been doing this a while for my friends and family as it’s something I really enjoy.
Would definitely be interested in doing it for anyone that needs just Dm me and we can discuss.

motherperson

Post Thu, Oct 31 2019, 8:32 pm
Fiverr

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Fri, Nov 01 2019, 5:02 pm
Hi,

I think I pm'ed all of the posters here who said they'd be interested - if I left one of you out, I'm sorry! Feel free to email me directly: chayabraunphotography@gmail.com

Good Shabbos!

Bleemee

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:29 pm
OP, did you hire someone in the end?
Not from Imamother, but this woman is a professional photo organizer.
https://missfreddy.com/photo-organizing/
Also a good site for anyone who wants to go into this business!

imorethanamother

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:57 pm
Bleemee wrote:
OP, did you hire someone in the end?
Not from Imamother, but this woman is a professional photo organizer.
https://missfreddy.com/photo-organizing/
Also a good site for anyone who wants to go into this business!

Wow. $1000??

I told my son that I would pay him $100 per book he created. Mostly I wanted each year to be in its own book, but if there was some kind of special event, I wanted to do that separately.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art