Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccines: a future blight in our history
  Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20  Next

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 4:42 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
You are out of your mind. Do you actually think that only third world countries don’t have mandatory vaccination? Or is it that every place but the US is a third world country?

Are all studies performed outside of the US invalid?

What does the impact of measles have anything to do with the study you desire?

There are vaccines given in other countries that we don't get in the US unless you are traveling to those countries. Vaccine formulations may be given in those countries that differ from the ones given for those same diseases in the US.
Non vaccinated children in those countries may be considerably less healthy because of malnutrition, parasites and lack of health care so a good study would have to compare people with the same standard of living.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 6:29 pm
southernbubby wrote:
There are vaccines given in other countries that we don't get in the US unless you are traveling to those countries. Vaccine formulations may be given in those countries that differ from the ones given for those same diseases in the US.
Non vaccinated children in those countries may be considerably less healthy because of malnutrition, parasites and lack of health care so a good study would have to compare people with the same standard of living.

Canada?

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 6:50 pm
Canada?

Within the US there are regions where people are sicker or healthier. Autism rates probably differ greatly in different regions of the US. Maybe the first step is to compare child mortality and morbidity rates throughout the US and then to look further into the differences.
In developed countries where the majority vaccinate, the autism rates vary greatly.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 6:53 pm
I would also imagine that in a third world country where pple are struggling to get by and the education system and expectations are vastly different, there is much less autism diagnosis simply because it is not on people's radar (obviously I'm discussing HFA). So not really comparable to U.S. rates.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 7:00 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
I would also imagine that in a third world country where pple are struggling to get by and the education system and expectations are vastly different, there is much less autism diagnosis simply because it is not on people's radar (obviously I'm discussing HFA). So not really comparable to U.S. rates.

I read somewhere that they hide disabled children and don't admit to having them.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 7:42 pm
Wouldn't surprise me. 50+ years ago, pple were doing the same in the U.S. Maybe that change is what caused the statistics to "skyrocket" in the U.S. Rather than mandated vaccinations.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:54 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I read somewhere that they hide disabled children and don't admit to having them.

Which country?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:55 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:

There are a nice amount of first world countries that are not the US.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 10:59 pm
Which country?

Various African countries

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 11:00 pm
There are a nice amount of first world countries that are not the US.

Poland has very little autism while Hong Cong has more than the US. Both countries vaccinate.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 11:15 pm
NurseK wrote:
Best Bubby. Here are some vax vs non vax studies (totally independent from the cdc)

Check out this study on atopic and infectious diseases in vax vs non vax kids. no significant difference found except in rates of vaccine preventable diseases.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....7555/

Check out this study. I find it notable that out of 25 unvaccinated children, 2 died from measles. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....60220

Here asthma was lower in the vaccinated group... (and note how I am not claiming that NOT vaccinating causes asthma, lol) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24461583 . you can also find a meta analysis on this topic https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17974720 . ONLY looked at vax vs unvax..

This is a big one. GB was more common in those who did not receive flu vaccine than those who did https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24524517

I can provide you with many, many more.

First we have to define Vax vs unVax study:

1. 100% Vaxxed per CDC schedule (so must be US study) vs 100% UNvaxxed

2. Size must be large enough at least 10K vaxxed and 5K unvaxxed

3. Study must be for at least 3 years to see long-term health

4. Study must check all reported adverse effects of vaccines: Autism, diabetes, allergies, asthma, epilepsy, SIDS, arthritis,

None of the studies you cited meet these requirements - or come even close

1. First study is the Kiggs study.

a. It is INVALID because the "vaxxed" group was defined as having at least ONE vaccine. So a child who had only ONE vaccine was considered "vaxxed". A vax vs unvax study - which is to test the safety of the CDC schedule must have children 100% vaxxed per cdc schedule. This does not even come close.

b. The unvaxed group was only 94 - this is a joke.

c. The study did not look at autism or other autoimmune disorders except for
allergies and Vaccine Preventable Diseases.

d. The study had a Double Standard. For Vaccine-Preventable-Diseases only children who were fully vaccinated were included. But for Allergic disorder ALL children were included. The researchers used DIFFERENT STANDARDS to make vaccines look better and to hide detection of disorders caused by vaccines. This proves BIAS.

2. Your second study was a vax vs unvax study but it is invalid because:

a. Only TWENTY-FIVE vax vs TWENTY-FIVE unvax. This tiny size makes this a
joke - not a scientific study

b. The study took place in NIGERIA - one of the POOREST countries in AFRICA.
3 children from the unvaxxed died of vaccine preventable diseases. But in America
it is EXTREMELY rare to die from measles so this study is not valid. That is why the study has to take place in USA.

3. Your Third Study was only for the Flu. It was not a vax vs unvax study but
a vax vs vax study with only difference being the flu shot.

Please provide me with MORE STUDIES and I will show you why they are all
invalid.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 11:31 pm
https://www.jeffereyjaxen.com/.....g.png

HERE IS A VAX VS UNVAX STUDY SHOWING VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM:

Dr. Thomas invited researchers to look at his data of medical records from his 3,345 patients which can be studied to see autism rate of 100% unvaxxed (1:715) and partially vaxxed (1:440) compared to the 1:45 autism rate for those who vax per CDC schedule - which QUADRUPLED after 1990 and pharmaceutical industry could no longer be sued for vaccine injuries.

715 100% unvaccinated, ONE case of autism 1:715
2,645 partially vaccinated (vaccine friendly plan) 6 cases of autism 1:440

Children vaccinated per CDC schedule 1:45 have autism!!!!

gold21

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 12:27 am
#BestBubby wrote:
https://www.jeffereyjaxen.com/uploads/2/5/7/6/25760825/screen-shot-2019-03-17-at-2-30-23-pm_orig.png

HERE IS A VAX VS UNVAX STUDY SHOWING VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM:

Dr. Thomas invited researchers to look at his data of medical records from his 3,345 patients which can be studied to see autism rate of 100% unvaxxed (1:715) and partially vaxxed (1:440) compared to the 1:45 autism rate for those who vax per CDC schedule - which QUADRUPLED after 1990 and pharmaceutical industry could no longer be sued for vaccine injuries.

715 100% unvaccinated, ONE case of autism 1:715
2,645 partially vaccinated (vaccine friendly plan) 6 cases of autism 1:440

Children vaccinated per CDC schedule 1:45 have autism!!!!

Can you link this study?

Please don't start yelling at me again, but the link you shared is just the picture, not the study.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 12:48 am
gold21 wrote:
Can you link this study?

Please don't start yelling at me again, but the link you shared is just the picture, not the study.

Here is the link: https://childrenshealthdefense.....harm/

gold21

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 1:10 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Here is the link: https://childrenshealthdefense.....harm/

Thanks.

Do you consider Dr Thomas's anecdotal findings to be a proper scientific study, and if so, why?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 1:20 am
gold21 wrote:
Thanks.

Do you consider Dr Thomas's anecdotal findings to be a proper scientific study, and if so, why?

Because the data was reviewed by an independent expert.

Board-certified pediatrician Paul Thomas, who has a thriving practice in Portland, has just furnished a stunning response to officials’ demand that he “show the proof” that the slower, evidence-based vaccine schedule recommended in his book, The Vaccine-Friendly Plan, “is safer than the CDC schedule.” After opening up his practice data to a deep dive by an independent and internationally known health informatics expert, the consultant found results—“more powerful than a study”—that amazed them both: ten years of practice data clearly show that unvaccinated and partially vaccinated children have a dramatically lower risk of autism compared to children vaccinated according to the CDC schedule.

https://childrenshealthdefense.....harm/

gold21

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 1:41 am
#BestBubby wrote:

Board-certified pediatrician Paul Thomas, who has a thriving practice in Portland, has just furnished a stunning response to officials’ demand that he “show the proof” that the slower, evidence-based vaccine schedule recommended in his book, The Vaccine-Friendly Plan, “is safer than the CDC schedule.” After opening up his practice data to a deep dive by an independent and internationally known health informatics expert, the consultant found results—“more powerful than a study”—that amazed them both: ten years of practice data clearly show that unvaccinated and partially vaccinated children have a dramatically lower risk of autism compared to children vaccinated according to the CDC schedule.

Look, I'm all for Dr Thomas offering his patients a slowed down vaccine schedule (not too slow though!), but you know very well that this is not a proper scientific study.

I'm not saying that I doubt Dr Thomas. I'm all about anecdotal evidence. But it cannot be used to PROVE anything. It is not an actual study.

And who's the independent expert- what are his qualifications? Personally, I would consider myself an independent expert. Certainly independent. An expert in my own mind. Well, who is he (or she)? And what are his (or her) qualifications? In any case, a study should be peer-reviewed by more than one "expert".

Anyhow, review by an independent expert does not a study make!

But you KNOW that. We're arguing over something you KNOW already.

Is this study randomized? Double blind?

Nope.

It's literally anecdotal evidence. Not a study.

(By the way, look into this study a bit more, and you'll find that a few of the cases of autism Dr Thomas referred to were actually early signs indicating possible autism, that did not culminate in an eventual diagnosis.)

But. You. Know. All. This. Already.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 6:46 am
This independent expert wrote the vaccine friendly plan years ago. I'm pretty sure that it's his plan, the picture on our left hand side of that image. Independent expert?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 9:17 am
#BestBubby wrote:

So then why is he the only doctor or maybe one of a handful who have made this observation?
I have only seen news articles in the last week about newly established guidelines for the diagnosis of autism in infants, toddlers, and small children.
One would think that other doctors would observe that too unless very few of their patients were anti-vaxers. He obviously attracted them which put him on the outs with the medical establishment.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 9:30 am
southernbubby wrote:
So then why is he the only doctor or maybe one of a handful who have made this observation?
I have only seen news articles in the last week about newly established guidelines for the diagnosis of autism in infants, toddlers, and small children.
One would think that other doctors would observe that too unless very few of their patients were anti-vaxers. He obviously attracted them which put him on the outs with the medical establishment.

Because he wrote the vaccine friendly child and makes millions administering vaccines on his schedule. The reason anti vaccine people cannot believe a drug company sponsored studies applies to all his writing as well. If drug companies profit off the vaccines so you can't trust their studies, then you can't trust the post-hoc analysis of a person who makes millions off of his analysis.
Page 19 of 20   Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20  Next Recent Topics