Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sary Pink

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 10:26 am
Sary pink is having a sale and I read in the imamother archives that this line is being discontinued. Why would it be discontinued? Is the quality of hair poor? Is it worth checking out the sale? I don't have anyone that's knowledgeable in wigs to go with me. Any info that you give would really be appreciated.

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 10:39 am
I got a sary pink at a sale pesach time. It is gorgeous. My sheitel machine comments about it each time I go. I love it.
However 2 of my friends got the same time and theirs were frizzy.
They do come with a lot of hair so you may need to thin it
If you want to wear it straight make sure it straighten easily and doesn’t frizz.
If you want to wear it short make sure it’s not to full or frizzy so won’t look huge on top.

I wear mine to my shoulder blades either wavy or stick straight and it looks faboulous.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 10:53 am
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
I got a sary pink at a sale pesach time. It is gorgeous. My sheitel machine comments about it each time I go. I love it.
However 2 of my friends got the same time and theirs were frizzy.
They do come with a lot of hair so you may need to thin it
If you want to wear it straight make sure it straighten easily and doesn’t frizz.
If you want to wear it short make sure it’s not to full or frizzy so won’t look huge on top.

I wear mine to my shoulder blades either wavy or stick straight and it looks faboulous.

Thanks for your quick response! I plan on wearing wearing it wavy, shoulder length.
At these sales, if you find a piece that you like do they shampoo it before you buy it so you can see the hair texture? I was told by more than one sheitel macher that a wig should always be washed before you buy.

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 11:04 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for your quick response! I plan on wearing wearing it wavy, shoulder length.
At these sales, if you find a piece that you like do they shampoo it before you buy it so you can see the hair texture? I was told by more than one sheitel macher that a wig should always be washed before you buy.

No.
Depends how helpful they are they may blow dry it or curl it so you can see like that.
Unless it’s a multi day sale for sure no.
It’s also final sale.
My last few Sheitels I’ve only bought at sales but I figure it’s a risk. Bh so far worked out for me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels