Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
What's a good price on Playmobil? Can you help me find?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 6:05 pm
My kids have been begging for Playmobil for a while, but I've been unemployed the last few months so don't have any extra money to buy.

Their great kids and I would really love to buy them some, so I've been working on trying to set aside alittle money to get for them . I would like to get the most I could for my money. I don't mind buying used if I could get more that way, I've been googling used Playmobil lots but am having a hard time figuring out what's a good price since we've never had Playmobil before plus it's a bunch of sets together so it's hard to know.... Can anyone post any links from eBay or anywhere else that's a good price? Or if new wheres the best place to get? Thanks

ETA it's mainly for boys so double points if it has police or fireman pieces.

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:08 pm
I don't know if this price will stay but it's 15.99 and that's amazing for this take along fire station.
https://www.amazon.com/PLAYMOB.....34H4Y
We love this set!
I find that eBay isn't great for LEGO/playmobil as the prices haven't been much better than new lately and they tack on lots of shipping.
Toys4U usually has a big sale Chanukah time and then has good prices for some playmobil.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:37 pm
I've found for good prices on amazon, they often have sets on sale. But you have to scroll through to find them.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 8:52 pm
Check Craigslist and Facebook marketplace before ebay
And def wait til black Friday sales or upcoming holiday sales

gande

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 10:59 pm
Follow kollelbudget they let you know when sets go on sale. Also playmobile website has sale items.

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 11:12 pm
Agree with suggestion to wait for Toys4U Chanukah sale and then compare with that (and that other one, I forget which, also comes out with a big toy book)

trixx

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 11:52 am
Op if you want to pm me I have some figures to get rid of

ShishKabob

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 11:53 am
seeker wrote:
Agree with suggestion to wait for Toys4U Chanukah sale and then compare with that (and that other one, I forget which, also comes out with a big toy book)
This! They have some really good deals and it's worth it to wait.

baby12x

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 11:54 am
Playmobile is expensive but things should be going on sale now.

Dansdeals
Kollelbudget
Hip2save

All post different deals and may have some.

How much are you willing/able to spend?

We have this one which is a good fire truck for a decent price:
https://amzn.to/2QiNyNP

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 5:01 pm
I’ve got lots of boys and lots of playmobil.

Beware with army and police sets, they are always competing to get the guns.

Our favorite set by far is the camper.

https://www.amazon.com/PLAYMOBIL®-6671-PLAYMOBIL-Summer-Camper/dp/B00O4E4040/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Playmobil+camper&qid=1573595862&sr=8-2

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 12 2019, 10:07 pm
Thanks everyone for your help!

I ordered the firetruck and fire station that two of you linked to here - Thanks - my boys will be so happy when I give it to them for chanukah

For now I'm maxed out Smile but am going to keep on eye out on on those websites/ store catalogs mentioned as it gets closer to chanukah. Hopefully by then I'll be able to spend on one or two more small sets so with those plus the fire sets, each child can get something for chanukah Smile.

I also loved the camper linked to here - I could just imagine my kids loving it - I think its going to be to expensive even on sale, but am going to keep on eye out for that one just in case it does go down a lot. You never know, maybe I'll even have a job by then and will be able to spare the money Smile. thanks for the recommendation.

trixx - that was so nice of you to offer to give us your extra ones. My kids would be thrilled. Do you live Brooklyn? If yes I'll PM you.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 3:31 pm
I'm bumping this up as its close to chanukah and people mentioned that there likely will be some Playmobile sets on sales....

I have the Fire truck and take along fire station sets posted here. I would like to get 1-2 more sets although I still have a limited budget.... I'm close enough to the major toy stores (toys4u, double play and ect...) so while I rather order online if there are any sales, I can go to the store if necessary. Did anyone see any good deals?

Wife1

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 3:37 pm
Dans deals had. Not sure if it's still active

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 3:48 pm
I saw a bunch of Amazon playmobile deals posted on https://www.besteducationaldeals.com/ today.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:09 pm
Wife1 wrote:
Dans deals had. Not sure if it's still active

Thanks! Not all were active but it looks like a good site that I should keep checking.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:12 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
I saw a bunch of Amazon playmobile deals posted on https://www.besteducationaldeals.com/ today.

Thanks! I like the house one on there - it's $30 a drop more then I wanted to spend but it seems like a good price for that set and looks very cute . Maybe I'll go with that.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:32 pm
Walmart is is cheap sometimes. I got the take along police station for a really good price last year.

Just One

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 11:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! I like the house one on there - it's $30 a drop more then I wanted to spend but it seems like a good price for that set and looks very cute . Maybe I'll go with that.

If you're willing to spend the $30 please consider this
https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w.....86715
This is a full take along dollhouse with ton of furnishings. It's a full set in and of itself down to the smallest details. This is our only Playmobil set and we're enjoying it alot!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics