Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Naki Radio
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 7:16 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Hmm.., but I have a Jewish radio station here. My children are listening to the Chanuka story now. I guess it’s meant for people who don’t have a Jewish radio station in their area.

It has access to MANY Jewish radio stations, with music channels, talk radio channels, and kids channels. Many of these channels are available only online. The main draw is that your kids can switch stations and there is no concern of them ending up in any unsavory places. That's the meaning of the name - Naki (clean).

flmommy

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 10:06 pm
This is great idea. I think my 9 year old DD would love this. We live way OOT. Anyone can use this anywhere correct as long as there is WIFI?

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 10:45 pm
So excited! My mother bought the more updated one as a present for all the families for Chanukah. I went with the newer one as I have a speaker system throughout my whole house and they said I can connect it. (Yes my mother asks me what to get for everyone and then buys it)

coffee girl

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 11:35 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
@coffeegirl

A new update will be available soon advertised as the NakiRadio Library - includes over 160 stories that can play on demand with ability to pause and restart

Thanks!! I ordered the small one because the bigger was also way more expensive. Do you know if it will have the library?

nte

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 10:25 am
coffee girl wrote:
Thanks!! I ordered the small one because the bigger was also way more expensive. Do you know if it will have the library?

Yes, all models have the same content

flmommy

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 11:22 am
I’m so excited! I feel like I found a great gift. Thanks everyone for posting.

asmileaday

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 12:13 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Hmm.., but I have a Jewish radio station here. My children are listening to the Chanuka story now. I guess it’s meant for people who don’t have a Jewish radio station in their area.

It has much more variety than 1 Jewish station. I love that it gives my kids the freedom to change channels and listen to different interesting content on their own.
For us it was a very worthwhile purchase.

I believe that all you need is wifi, doesn't matter where you live.

coffee girl

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 7:48 am
coffee girl wrote:

Why did I get a hug? 🤷‍♀️

amother
White

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 7:08 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
So excited! My mother bought the more updated one as a present for all the families for Chanukah. I went with the newer one as I have a speaker system throughout my whole house and they said I can connect it. (Yes my mother asks me what to get for everyone and then buys it)

Were you successful in connecting it?
I can't get it (new one) connected to my speaker system.

nicole81

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 7:10 pm
We love ours!

cnc

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 7:14 pm
Best present that my children ever received. Definitely a very good value . ( we got the smaller one)

happy12

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 7:26 pm
Bought it for chanuka. My children love it (older teens and young adults)

flmommy

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 8:30 pm
How do you leave the radio when you aren’t using it? Is there an OFF button or you unplug it?

watergirl

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 8:41 pm
watergirl wrote:
It's on amazon also. I plan to order this as soon as I have an extra $100 (so probably never but maybe one day!). My whole family would love something like this.

So! My husband’s grandmother sent some chanukah gelt!! We ordered it, it came today and we love it so far! Had the best time playing around with it.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 8:56 pm
Question for those in the know-
I would’ve loved to buy this but we invested $800+ in putting a Bose sound system around our house. Are these regular radio stations/Internet radio stations that I could connect to my Bose? Or is this content exclusive to Naki radio? Tysm!

cnc

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 9:08 pm
flmommy wrote:
How do you leave the radio when you aren’t using it? Is there an OFF button or you unplug it?

There's an OFF button.
(It doesn't to be plugged in when in use. )

teachkids

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 9:09 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Question for those in the know-
I would’ve loved to buy this but we invested $800+ in putting a Bose sound system around our house. Are these regular radio stations/Internet radio stations that I could connect to my Bose? Or is this content exclusive to Naki radio? Tysm!

I think you might be able to plug the sound system into the radio

dorothy1

Post Sat, Dec 28 2019, 9:36 pm
How is the new library update ?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 29 2019, 7:50 pm
Thanks all! We bought it! What are everyone’s favorite stations?

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Dec 29 2019, 8:30 pm
teachkids wrote:
I think you might be able to plug the sound system into the radio

Ty, but after investing so much and the other system I’m not ready to spend more on a new system. I was just wondering if the stations are exclusive to Nuki radio or if their Internet/radio stations and I can access for my own system?
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics