Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Mikvah during birthright trip
Previous  1  2

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 5:07 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Or maybe you ovulate late, like I do. Time to invest in some ovulation test strips.

Not to derail this thread

Which are the best strips?!

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 5:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
AFAIK you could only take that a week before ur expected period. I’m on day 32 of my cycle

I am undergoing fertility treatment
On the last failed cycle I got a negative pregnancy test and popped primulot with the results!!

Doc said worth a shot and it worked to push off my period

Tho I will say there are loads of mikvaos all over Israel and beautiful women who will love to help you if you reach out to them!

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 5:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you for all the offers to help w Mikvah in Israel. At this point it does look like I might be able to go before leaving but only the day of our flight. We are flying out of Newark at 9pm. Technically I cud go near the airport but they wrote on the email that we need to be there by 4 which is before the shkiya. Any clue why we need to be at the airport 5 hrs before takeoff?

Just push off a day and go in Israel.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 5:57 pm
Hi op. Looks like I’m being your madricha! There’s always a couple that has Mikva night when we do a couples trip. It’s ok. At night you have plenty quiet time and nobody will know if/when you went.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 6:06 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Hi op. Looks like I’m being your madricha! There’s always a couple that has Mikva night when we do a couples trip. It’s ok. At night you have plenty quiet time and nobody will know if/when you went.

I was just going to post that OP should discreetly ask the madricha or tour guide for advice. I'm sure they would be happy to help.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 6:11 pm
Hi small world

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 6:27 pm
If you dip by the earlier zman, you can be out of the Mikva by 5:30, and be by the airport 6:00.( ask your lor if you can dip early). The group needs to be by the airport 5 o’clock. I’ll let you come no later than 6, but please pm me via WhatsApp or text so I know who you are, and to whom I’m making an exception.

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 6:28 pm
I used early-pregnancy-tests.com

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 6:32 pm
If you dip by the earlier zman, you can be out of the Mikva by 5:30, and be by the airport 6:00.( ask your lor if you can dip early). The group needs to be by the airport 5 o’clock. I’ll let you come no later than 6, but please pm me via WhatsApp or text so I know who you are, and to whom I’m making an exception.

Thank you. I will ask my lor and pm you if needed.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Dec 22 2019, 9:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you! Did you have free time at night with enough privacy to have gone to the Mikvah without making an announcement?

At night you should have enough time to be able to leave discreetly, but it's against the rules of the tour to leave the group. They can make exceptions, but you will have to get permission from the tour guide.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics