Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Broom recommendation

Fabulous

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 5:24 am
I need a new broom. Looking for recommendations. For tile (and not a good kind) and hardwood.

lifesagift

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 5:26 am
The rubber brush from Israel

Fabulous

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 9:26 am
thank you. Not a fan. I like something with hair type bristles.

applesbananas

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 11:04 am
I have the O cedar broom. Its very good.. hair bristles..

zaq

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 4:56 pm
If you can afford one, get yourself a pure horsehair broom. Works on every type of indoor floor and never scratches. Vacuum the bristles now and then .Mine is almost 40 years old and still fabulous. Important—but this is true for all brooms: Don’t store it with its head on the floor, Either hang it up so the head is suspended or set it down upside-down with its head in the air. Otherwise, the bristles will eventually bend and the whole head will be distorted.

Einikel

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 4:58 pm
I like my oxo broom

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 5:02 pm
I have a great broom with tightly packed bristles. It’s called Stanley and is sold by someone in Williamsburg.

tweety1

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 5:48 pm
Someone once posted a link when I was looking for a broom not too long ago. A horsehair broom. Very happy.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Jan 12 2020, 5:45 pm
still looking. I don't want to spend $100, but want it to be quality. Any links?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Jan 12 2020, 5:53 pm
This broom is available at all local hardware and houseware stores:
Superio Kitchen and Home Horsehair Broom With Wood Handle, Fine Premium Bristles - Heavy Duty Household Broom Easy Swiping Dust And Wisp Floors And Corners https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002.....TZV25

Fabulous

Post Sun, Jan 12 2020, 5:56 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
This broom is available at all local hardware and houseware stores:
Superio Kitchen and Home Horsehair Broom With Wood Handle, Fine Premium Bristles - Heavy Duty Household Broom Easy Swiping Dust And Wisp Floors And Corners https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002.....TZV25

I looked at that and the reviews were very mixed. A lot of people didn't like it. I actually have a superior now (hard to tell if it's the same one) and it's in terrible condition from not too long usage.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry