Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where can I reach R' Yonasan Schwartz? Important

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 10:21 am
I'm looking for contact details for R' Yonasan Schwartz.
He was written up in the Ami magazine this past week.
I feel like Hashem sent me inspiration when in the article it said about his $200k loss in China. And how he just went on with life.
You see, about 6 years ago we made a $200k investment in a product in China. It's a long story, let's just say I lost the money. Since then, I can't get my act together. I just need some Chizzuk. I was an upbeat normal person but have turned into a depressed woman who contemplates suicide now and then. I was suicidal last week because we have no bread on the table sometimes.
I starve myself so I can give my kids normal food. And I just can't anymore.
Would love to speak to him. If anyone knows where to reach him please please let me know.
Thanks so much.

sunshine5

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 10:24 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm looking for contact details for R' Yonasan Schwartz.
He was written up in the Ami magazine this past week.
I feel like Hashem sent me inspiration when in the article it said about his $200k loss in China. And how he just went on with life.
You see, about 6 years ago we made a $200k investment in a product in China. It's a long story, let's just say I lost the money. Since then, I can't get my act together. I just need some Chizzuk. I was an upbeat normal person but have turned into a depressed woman who contemplates suicide now and then. I was suicidal last week because we have no bread on the table sometimes.
I starve myself so I can give my kids normal food. And I just can't anymore.
Would love to speak to him. If anyone knows where to reach him please please let me know.
Thanks so much.

So sorry for you...
He owns Toys 2 discover on 18th Ave in BP and The New Eichlers in BP you can try either store to see if they can give u a number to him.
Good luck..

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 10:31 am
sunshine5 wrote:
So sorry for you...
He owns Toys 2 discover on 18th Ave in BP and The New Eichlers in BP you can try either store to see if they can give u a number to him.
Good luck..

I'll try that. Thank you

polka dots

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 11:03 am
Maybe you can contact him through ami

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 11:18 am
Sorry for what you went through!

He does not own Eichlers.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 3:48 pm
Thanks. Appreciate the replies.

whewpy

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 4:58 pm
He is in the Boro park store himself on 18 avenue many times. Maybe u can call and find out when he'll be there next

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 4:59 pm
Flowerpower, he owns the new Eichlers on 13 & 50.

cnc

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 7:38 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:

He doesn’t.
That was a short rumor.
He was a manager for a very short time

lylac

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 8:05 pm
I know his sister, if you pm me your contact info, or a letter for him, ill pass it along.
Hatzlacha.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 8:15 pm
Dear OP
I hope these words which are meant from a heart of compassion for your difficult situation won't come across as callous because that's not how I feel. My advice is not to pursue this lead for chizzuk. Here's why. You're looking from inspiration and understanding from someone who's been in the same situation. That is normal for someone struggling. But the thing is - he isn't. Never was. From my understanding of that article he is a serial entrepreneur who owns several stores as well as had a music career. So the financial loss was upsetting but not devastating. Whereas your loss was what you perceive as the beginning of a struggle with poverty. Your problem isn't the loss 6 years ago as much as it is the struggle now. And I'm afraid that if you try to compare to his story you're only going to end up feeling worse. Which is why my humble advice is not to look to this for chizzuk when you need more concrete help very badly. I hope my words weren't hurtful and I wish you this chanuka should be the beginning of blessings for you and next year you should be able to rejoice and thank hashem with a happy heart for your yeshua.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 9:42 pm
Yeah, I also took that line in the article to think, he's such a multi millionaire that a 200K loss didnt affect him that much Very Happy

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 9:48 pm
Can you get onto Food stamps or ask a local organization for help with food? Going hungry is definitely going to wear you out. You need to do this for yourself and for your children's sake, so they have a functional mother.

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 10:52 pm
I have his cell phone number, home number, address...
He’s my husbands customer,..

forgetit

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 11:06 pm
You can PM me for his cell number. I've actually spoken to him myself about China and sent someone else as well. He was happy to share.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 11:16 pm
He is a lot of times in bingo Brooklyn where he displays the books

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 8:08 am
What books?

flowerpower

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 11:41 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:

I spoke to the new owner. He never owned it. He was the broker.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 11:42 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
He is a lot of times in bingo Brooklyn where he displays the books

He sells his toys there. Not just books.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries