Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
LIZI Head Wear
1  2  Next

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 4:05 pm
Does anyone know how their berets and snoods run? Eg https://liziheadwear.com/snood.....eret/
If anyone has had negative experiences, please ONLY share them by PM; LIZI is an advertiser here. TIA.

OBnursemom

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 4:14 pm
I have a few LIZI snoods- both knit and chenille. I have a medium size head. They fit as expected and don’t stretch so quickly.

oohlala

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 7:44 pm
I bought two from them on Amazon. I have a smallish head and the first one I bought was great, not too much material around my head flopping around, great color and design, so comfy!
The second one I bought was too big--too much material in the snood. I returned it, but I'd really love another one. I guess I will try to find a store that carries it so I can try on.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Dec 24 2019, 8:56 pm
Where in Brooklyn can I get this brand?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Dec 25 2019, 1:26 pm
I have a few snoods from them and I love them all. I have an average size head and they all fit me well. They have a really soft velvet ribbed chenille that is so comfortable and stunning. I also have some fall bands from them which I love.

iscomp

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 3:12 am
I've been shopping this brand for years already and love them. They are always adding something new...main problem is that they last from season to season so I cant really justify the new ones I keep buying anyway!

thenewmom

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 5:29 am
I buy the standard size and its good for me. I just got the winter velvet one it feels like Im wearing a cloud on my head. It is light and fluffy. I got it right before the sale I see now it's on sale.

chanchy123

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 6:39 am
Do they have sizes? I have tinnnnnny head and cover with berets, it is super hard finding something in my size.

ChayaGi

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 8:42 am
I was also nervous about the sizing, but I ordered a couple and they all have elastic so they will fit any size head (no slipping!). My problem is that they have too many options, literally get lost in their website, so many colors and styles that I never know what to choose in end. Good thing they're on sale now lol

chipmunks

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 8:45 am
Love. Just love.

ETA: Mine's adjustable.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 11:55 am
chanchy123 wrote:
Do they have sizes? I have tinnnnnny head and cover with berets, it is super hard finding something in my size.

In the regular chenilles they have size small which would probably work for you

nicole81

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 12:11 pm
chanchy123 wrote:

I have a super tiny head (my custom sheitel cap is a small taken in smaller lol). I have an order arriving today IYH; I'll update when I try them on.

chanchy123

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 12:25 pm
nicole81 wrote:
I have a super tiny head (my custom sheitel cap is a small taken in smaller lol). I have an order arriving today IYH; I'll update when I try them on.

Thanks

nicole81

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 2:12 pm
OK, small head update:

Chenille ribbed lined solid color- fit perfectly
Chenille ribbed lined two tone- fit around my head, but snood hung too low for my taste. It might be OK with a small volumizer, but I didn't try yet
Chenille lined solid and two tone (size small)- fit perfectly
Cable knit lined two tone- fit around my head, but too large/too much fabric for me.

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 2:28 pm
Lol. I have an opposite problem. I have a large head! I went on their website. The cable knit berets and snoods look so nice but I'm afraid they're going to look like a shower cap on me Sad

nicole81

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 2:50 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Lol. I have an opposite problem. I have a large head! I went on their website. The cable knit berets and snoods look so nice but I'm afraid they're going to look like a shower cap on me Sad

If you live in Brooklyn, you're welcome to try mine!

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 2:56 pm
nicole81 wrote:
If you live in Brooklyn, you're welcome to try mine!

You're so nice! But I don't live in Brooklyn. Oh well.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 3:00 pm
ARGH. This one is so darned CUTE. But do I need it?

https://liziheadwear.com/snood.....nies/

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 3:09 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:

Me too! The cable knits run a little big so they look really nice on me. In the regular chenilles try the XL.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, May 31 2020, 7:20 pm
Just bought a ribbed lurex one and I love it! Very roomy for my big head with an adjuster to make it smaller.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics