Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Travel system which would you recommend

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 26 2019, 7:16 pm
Looking for a travel system that has a pull out seat.
Which would you recommend?

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Dec 27 2019, 5:20 am
What does a pull out seat mean? Is that like uppababy, bugaboo etc where you remove the seat unit from the frame?
If you tell us more about what you need in a travel system, we can direct you better. Is space an issue that you'd want something smaller? Does it need to fold easily and small? Are you going to be walking everywhere and your car is your stroller? Are you in and out of the car? Do you want a separate bassinet or do you need the seat to be from birth? Will you want to use a car seat on the frame? Is your budget going to be an issue?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Dec 27 2019, 5:48 am
Not sure what you mean by "pull out seat" but here's a well-researched article on travel systems...
https://parentingpod.com/best-.....ombo/

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 27 2019, 9:29 am
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
What does a pull out seat mean? Is that like uppababy, bugaboo etc where you remove the seat unit from the frame?
If you tell us more about what you need in a travel system, we can direct you better. Is space an issue that you'd want something smaller? Does it need to fold easily and small? Are you going to be walking everywhere and your car is your stroller? Are you in and out of the car? Do you want a separate bassinet or do you need the seat to be from birth? Will you want to use a car seat on the frame? Is your budget going to be an issue?

Yes I want one wear the seat comes out so when I’m using the car seat I don’t have the extra weight and it becomes like a snap n go. But then I can leave the seat in the car and if the baby is awake or it’s nice out that day I can use the seat instead of the car seat. So it would be for the car.
I was thinking of getting a snap n go and a car seat but then I have no use of the snap n go after I finish with the car seat. So this way I still have a carriage after and the option to use a carriage instead of a snap n go since I can’t store two carriages in the trunk.

O and I’m not looking to break the bank I can go upto $300 if it’s really good a little more.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics