Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Nir Etzion Hotel Rooms

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 4:51 am
Are the garden rooms nice, or are the rooms in the main building better? What has your experience been?

fiji

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 5:12 am
I've been there twice- once outside and once inside the hotel. I've found the rooms to be equal in terms of niceness and it's really a matter of preference/convenience of which will work better for you. If you are going with young kids and will have to nurse/put kids to nap, its easier to be inside near dining room/lobby. If that's not an issue and you like the outdoors, the garden rooms can be nice. Only issue with this time of the year is rain, and some of the rooms can be a ten minute walk...

Zeleze

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 10:08 am
Was there latley for a Shabes, and not enough food Friday night and again in the day

Friday afternoon they served nothing, and offered chips for a large price, and the roooms so so

Won't be going back again in the near future

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 2:18 pm
I was there recently and stayed one night in the hotel and one night in the garden room (due to lack of space). Both rooms were decent and clean, but the one in the main building was much nicer for basically the same price. Also keep in mind that there is no Wi-Fi connection in the garden rooms.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 12:36 pm
Thanks for your helpful replies.
Can anyone comment on the playroom for children?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics