Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Facial fillers for aging face

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 1:09 pm
I'm in my high thirties but am very unhappy with nasolabial folds and sagging under my chin.Can anyone reommend someone who does fillers in Lakewood? Also someone who's willing to allow a payment plan of some sort. Thanks!

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 1:20 pm
Dr. Mira kaga of kaga institute I highly recommend her. Subtle and does great work. I don’t know about payment plan though. She’s about 20/25 min out of Lakewood proper.

greatgirl

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 7:08 pm
Oceanmedi spa is great. It’s in Todd plaza. They do Botox and fillers. Don’t know about payment plans. Check on their website for info.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 7:21 pm
Thanks so much for both recommendations! Was wondering if both these places came reommended by others or were found online? Also I always wondered if going to a plastic surgeon is better for fillers....

greatgirl

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 7:29 pm
oceanmedi spa came recommended to me. In my experience most plastic surgeons are busy in surgery and have either their nurses or nurse practitioners doing the injections.

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 7:30 pm
What happened to using a board certified dermatologist?

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 7:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks so much for both recommendations! Was wondering if both these places came reommended by others or were found online? Also I always wondered if going to a plastic surgeon is better for fillers....

Someone I know went to her and recommended her the first time I went she answered all my questions and I felt comfortable. Don’t feel pressured to do anything you can ask for a consult first. Use your judgement and comfort level as a gauge.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics