Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Looking for advice for sales item

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 7:18 pm
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for advice. I've been in the bookkeeping/admin field for 12 plus years. About 3-4 months ago I left my last job, and Hashem sent me into the sales field. I really really love sales and enjoy what I'm doing.I basically do cold calling and networking..My dream is to freelance but in the meantime I gotta do what I gotta do. Now here's where I need help. I can't close deals on my own being that I'm not trained in properly. One owner is to big and doesn't have the time and patience to give me proper training. Another guy isn't the sales type and I have to be so on top of him.
I would really like to be on my own. I don't have the means right now for investment.
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or leads for me that I don't need to invest to much- Sell and buy to ship.

Thank you so much!

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 8:39 pm
direct sales companies that provide free training and have low cost start up? Network marketing too but it's easier to make a full time income sooner with direct sales than with network marketing and if you enjoy sales, there ya go--- sounds like you want training and you want a low buy in. My company even remits sales tax for me.

Another option is amazon--- Jessica Larrew has some great courses--- the cost to get in is more than direct sales but it's a whole different feel. http://thesellingfamily.com (click on courses).

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 9:25 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
direct sales companies that provide free training and have low cost start up? Network marketing too but it's easier to make a full time income sooner with direct sales than with network marketing and if you enjoy sales, there ya go--- sounds like you want training and you want a low buy in. My company even remits sales tax for me.

Another option is amazon--- Jessica Larrew has some great courses--- the cost to get in is more than direct sales but it's a whole different feel. http://thesellingfamily.com (click on courses).

Thanks so much I would be interested in hearing more about direct sales companies..thanks!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers