Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Antisemitic assault in Williamsburg
Previous  1  2

1untamedgirl

Post Thu, Jan 02 2020, 11:09 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Of course she was... NYPD have a program called “catch and release”.

Looks like they are rethinking this new bail reform laws-- https://www.nydailynews.com/ne.....r6SHs

groisamomma

Post Thu, Jan 02 2020, 11:20 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
Looks like they are rethinking this new bail reform laws-- https://www.nydailynews.com/ne.....r6SHs

I'm tempted to start a spinoff about this but I must get to bed. My poll would link the article and ask whether you agree that the law should be amended so that perpetrators of hate crimes aren't released or if you think they should stay in jail where they belong if they can't post bail.

My guess is that the same people defending the attacks would say to let the poor, disadvantaged minority member have another chance to attack the vile Jew that enslaved his ancestors and are oppressing him to this very day.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jan 03 2020, 12:11 am
groisamomma wrote:
I'm tempted to start a spinoff about this but I must get to bed. My poll would link the article and ask whether you agree that the law should be amended so that perpetrators of hate crimes aren't released or if you think they should stay in jail where they belong if they can't post bail.

My guess is that the same people defending the attacks would say to let the poor, disadvantaged minority member have another chance to attack the vile Jew that enslaved his ancestors and are oppressing him to this very day.

That's a really interesting interpretation of what people said and I don't think that you will ever believe that nobody, no matter how PC or liberal, wants dangerous people to out on the street.

naturalmom5

Post Fri, Jan 03 2020, 12:16 am
southernbubby wrote:
That's a really interesting interpretation of what people said and I don't think that you will ever believe that nobody, no matter how PC or liberal, wants dangerous people to out on the street.

You would be surprised SB

bluebaker

Post Fri, Jan 03 2020, 1:12 am
dankbar wrote:
I heard there was a Non Jewish woman who assaulted a Jewish woman yesterday in Williamsburg, spewing anti Semitic remarks, than banging her head with the victim's cellphone.

Crazy what we've come to, in recent days!

I seriously love the Satmars. I hope you guys stay safe. But I do believe there will be a massive aliyah, this is a decision that is being made and soon implemented. If I were you, I'd start liquidating assets and stay alert.

shmosmom

Post Fri, Jan 03 2020, 6:18 am
I actually had last week in the airport in Poland a boy/man come up to me and say "I really want to yank your weave off" (I wear a fall) and made believe he's going for it. He said it in a more joking manner than creepy, but I was still super creeped. I dodged his hand, said "please don't". He said "why, I think it would be funny?." I said "not to me, it would be disrespectful and inappropriate and infringing on my personal space, just please don't". When he saw I really didn't find it a joke he just sat down near me and tried to make conversation, I quickly walked away and into the women's room as I knew he wouldn't follow there. When I came out I just sat near the help desk until my flight was boarding. As I boarded I saw security had him aside, apparently he bothered some other people as well. And then right before the door closed he got on my flight and sat two rows behind me.
Strange individual.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics