Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Swiffer Sweeper Wet

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jan 05 2020, 8:22 pm
I purchased a package of swiffer sweeper wet refills in lavender vanilla. The smell makes me gag. I'd really love something that smells fresh, maybe citrusy like Mr. Clean, but definitely not like vanilla.
Any recommendations? I saw a scent called open window fresh and also a gain scent but I don't know what they smell like.
Thanks gals!

etky

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 2:56 am
Sorry, no suggestions. I'm just empathizing.
I ordered Swiffer pads on Amazon cause they are having free shipping to Israel now and DH needed to add in something to bring the total to the $49 minimum.
I was so excited to have Swiffer pads again (they were importing them for a while like 10 years ago and then suddenly stopped) but yeah, I was really surprised and taken aback at the strong smell. I was expecting something citrusy. Lavender and vanilla are really popular notes in fragrances now so I guess they figured it would be good for a cleaning product too. Confused Oh well. I'm still happy to have my Swiffer pads though and the good news is that the dry ones are unscented Smile

sequoia

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 4:29 am
I miss them so much here!
*weeps*

emzod42

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 7:45 am
I got the window fresh one recently and didn't think it was bad, but I haven't tried any others. It wasn't citrusy though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry