Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
All ya creative heads out there

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 1:36 pm
im looking for ideas for boys costume .four year old..any suggestions or links appreciated. no DIY for me though!

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 1:37 pm
I would ask the four year old what he wants to be and then take it from there. It will make things easier and everyone will be happier.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 2:02 pm
One year my oldest son was Abraham avinu and his little brother was a lamb that he shepherd around. Another year my son was a kohen gadol and his baby brothers were goats 1 for Azazel and another for H TMI

This year the babies are old enough not to just let their big brother use them as korbanot.

My 4 year old wants to be a tomato.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 2:03 pm
Let him be whatever he wants! You'll save yourself 2 months of stress & planning.

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 2:04 pm
Oh, let him choose! let him be a policeman if he wants.

My friend is an elementary school teacher and says so many kids come in grumbling about how their mother is forcing them to do some themed costume they hate.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 2:09 pm
I'm not super creative but I ordered this for my 5 year old when it was $10 and free shipping. He keeps coming up with different ideas buto he's pretty easygoing, when it comes down to it I can get him excited for anything. I didn't show it to him yet. Purim is in a long time.

https://www.carters.com/carter......html

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 2:09 pm
My son was the cutest little cowboy last year. Got costume on amazon. Wore it with plaid shirt and brown leather boits
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics