Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shaitels from AliExpress

chocolatecake

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 7:25 pm
Did anyone buy a Shaitel straight from AliExpress/China. I am a harder color. Ashy. 10/6/8. What was your experience? Would you recommend, why or why not and feel free to provide links.

PTmom18

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 10:13 am
You should check out https://cosmowigs.com/.
Great price point and quality and she’ll really help you find the right thing. No commitment to buy if you request a specific color.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 12:36 pm
chocolatecake wrote:
Did anyone buy a Shaitel straight from AliExpress/China. I am a harder color. Ashy. 10/6/8. What was your experience? Would you recommend, why or why not and feel free to provide links.

I've just ordered one! I'm waiting for it to arrive any day now. I'm the same colour as you! I'll try to remember to update this thread to let you know if I'm happy with it or not. It wasn't that cheap though as I wanted higher density and longer. And one overall length. Don't remember how much in dollars. It was around £600 (I live in the uk) which is cheap but still a lot of money to risk. Apparently I can return but we'll see what happens.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 12:42 pm
Sorry for stealing the thread but does anyone have any experience buying red/orange/auburn/strawberry blonde wavy or curly from aliexpress?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels