Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Which food processor do you recommend? (Europe/Israel)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 1:30 am
Thank you

yc

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 2:20 am
I have a cuisinart 20 yrs and love it. also have a braun for pesach and its ok. I prefer the cuisinart. I'm in israel.

Last edited by yc on Tue, Jan 07 2020, 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

gingertop

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 2:34 am
I use a basic Braun and I'm happy with it. For pesach I have one with more attachments.

SHS

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 2:51 am
Braun!! Love it! Have it for over 10 years already

Culturedpearls

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 8:43 am
Magimix

Jewishmom8

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 9:33 am
Bosch

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 2:48 am
Thank you all. Do you have model numbers?
Can you comment on the Cuisinart FP8U or Braun FP3010?

Raisin

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 5:18 am
I have a braun for pesach and a magimix for year round. I think the braun is better. Sorry don't remember which model number, but that model looks similar to mine.

Teomima

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 5:33 am
I have a Magimix and while I love the brand overall, I do NOT recommend one of the super big fancy versions. I got a 5200XL as a gift and while I should be grateful, it just comes with too many nesting attachment so that if I want to do something simple like grate potatoes, I have to wash SEVEN separate pieces! It's a bit over the top. Go for one of the simple versions.

Oh, and I used to have a Moulinex. Don't recommend it. It didn't shred well and it smelled like burning plastic.

Raisin

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 5:38 am
Teomima wrote:
I have a Magimix and while I love the brand overall, I do NOT recommend one of the super big fancy versions. I got a 5200XL as a gift and while I should be grateful, it just comes with too many nesting attachment so that if I want to do something simple like grate potatoes, I have to wash SEVEN separate pieces! It's a bit over the top. Go for one of the simple versions.

Oh, and I used to have a Moulinex. Don't recommend it. It didn't shred well and it smelled like burning plastic.

Yes, exactly my objection to the magimix. It is big and bulky and so many pieces. (and I don't think it is as efficient as the braun either) Having said that I have had it for a while and still going strong so its not the worst. Before that I had kenwoods that kept breaking on me. Do not recommend those!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics