Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Attitudes change SN vs amother
Previous  1  2

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 12:21 am
Just like in real life. I like some people, I don’t like others. I sometimes change my mind about people. I almost never post anonymous unless I’m saying something that is not mine to share. Like about a personal situation involving other people.

Because my screen name is my real name and I recently changed my photo to my actual photo. So if I say something about my husband or a friend or someone in my community, you’re going to know who it is. That’s what I use anonymous for.

If I can’t say it under my actual name, I won’t say it. Love me or hate me. It’s your choice.

zaq

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 7:13 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Subjective to plot or perspective. Can be easily objective in regards to sn1 vs sn2.

Am assuming you don't have a response to why an argument is cogent based on its writer.

I'm not that biased.
I enjoy any joke, debate any argument, enjoy an entertaining story, as long as it's said well.

Bully for you. I’m not so mature. I freely confess to being most reluctant to give credence to anything I hear from someone I despise. There, I’ve said it. Happy now?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 8:56 am
zaq wrote:
Bully for you. I’m not so mature. I freely confess to being most reluctant to give credence to anything I hear from someone I despise. There, I’ve said it. Happy now?

VERY Very Happy

And I admire you owning up to that!
Will stop breathing down your neck now.

nchr

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 8:56 am
People hug my posts just because they see my sn. If I would write the same post as amother, I'd probably get likes instead.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jan 08 2020, 12:55 pm
andrea levy wrote:
Just like in real life. I like some people, I don’t like others. I sometimes change my mind about people. I almost never post anonymous unless I’m saying something that is not mine to share. Like about a personal situation involving other people.

Because my screen name is my real name and I recently changed my photo to my actual photo. So if I say something about my husband or a friend or someone in my community, you’re going to know who it is. That’s what I use anonymous for.

If I can’t say it under my actual name, I won’t say it. Love me or hate me. It’s your choice.

THIS, exactly.

One of the things I like about myself, is that I'm willing to listen to people that I have disagreed with in the past. I think that the ability to suspend judgement, even if they "rub my fur the wrong way" is one of my very best qualities. I'm genuinely delighted when we agree on something, or when they teach me something new.

As for others, I most certainly hope I never gave anyone a bad first impression. If so, I apologize and never meant to come across as obnoxious. We all have our socially awkward moments. Confused
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics